Oxford Elite in London and Oxford:
Oxford Elite in Oxford and London provides English language training to international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. This is intensive tuition, often one-to-one, for people that come from one of the professions listed. Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
- The British Council which is the UK's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. Accreditation UK monitors and improves standards of management, teaching, resources and welfare in organisations teaching English as a foreign language in Britain.
- English UK which is the world's leading language teaching association with more than 400 members - all accredited by the British Council - including private language schools, educational trusts and charities and language centres in further education colleges and universities.
The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
- General English
- Business English
- English for Diplomats
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
All courses are tailor-made to the needs of the individual, ensuring fast results and a vibrant personal learning experience. The courses are taught through individual (one-to-one) lessons or Mini Group (maximum 4 students) classes or a combination of both. This intensive approach delivers excellent results, enabling participants to communicate in English with clarity and confidence. When your tuition is completed we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this and that’s a promise.
Flexibility is key and we strive to accomodate those with erratic working hours. Usually the minimum length of study is two weeks and there is no limit to the length of the programme. Many students stay between four weeks and three months for complete immersion and the best results.
All instructors are TEFL qualified and many are also CELTA qualified. Tutors all have an undergraduate degree (often from Oxford University) and a minimum of three years English teaching experience (the majority have more than ten years experience). Tutors are carefully selected and have all undergone a vigorous interview process and regular monitoring.
We believe that in order to succeed in learning you need experienced guidance, which is why Oxford Elite offers every customer their own Personal Assistant. Your Personal Assistant will help you choose the appropriate course for your needs, answer the questions you may have and take care of any other arrangements you require.
- Homestay with an English family for Adults / Mature Students:
This option for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age) who wish to maximise their opportunities to practise speaking English in the comfort of their host family's home in London or Oxford.
- University Accommodation (Summer Only):
Oxford Elite students visiting Oxford during the summer will have the opportunity to choose university accommodation at Brasenose College (Oxford University). This option is ideal for those requiring more independence and who wish to experience the unique atmosphere of college life at Oxford University.
We can also arrange accommodation in local hotels or guesthouses.
As the capital of England and one of the largest, most cosmopolitan cities in the world, where could be better to learn English than London? With inspiring architecture, countless world-famous landmarks, museums and galleries and an abundance of restaurants and night spots, it’s not difficult to see why London is a top destination for English language students. Our partner language school is centrally located in London in Bloomsbury, next to the British Museum. This is within walking distance of the amenities of Tottenham Court Road, the shopping of Oxford Street and the nightlife of Soho.
The city of Oxford attracts Accademics and English language students from all around the world and for good reason: with its prestigious university, a wealth of historical landmarks and a vibrant city centre, Oxford is the perfect place to learn English and enjoy everything that the United Kingdom has to offer. It is located less than an hour's drive from London.
The Tuition Centre is within 10-15 minutes walking of the city centre within easy reach of shops and restaurants.
- "I enjoyed my stay in Oxford, I have not been back there for many years. And I am delighted that I took the time to revisit and polish up my English in this beautiful city. My confidence level has increased when speaking conversational English. The course fulfilled my expectations."
- "It was a very good choice and I really mean that. We all really appreciated the preparation and dedication from the tutors who had a genuine interest in their work and wanted to see us all develop, which they achieved in doing. I have gained confidence when speaking English, especially in meetings and presentations. With the help of my tutor I have identified my strengths and weaknesses and I know what areas I must focus on in the future."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 35 St. John Street, Oxford, OX1 2LH, Oxford, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.