ABC Languages, Bay Area CA & Online Spanish Classes in USA:
Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park in San Mateo County CA. In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and South Bay regions of the San Francisco Bay Area. We also offer Spanish classes in Santa Clara County (including San Jose, Palo Alto and Sunnyvale). Private tutoring at your home or office is available as well as Online Spanish lessons. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons throughout Silicon Valley. Come to our school in Menlo Park for group Spanish lessons, book private lessons in your home or office, or arrange for corporate Spanish training in your company.
• ABC offers a variety of options for learning Spanish throughout San Francisco, Peninsula and South Bay. Spanish is our most popular language for both group and private lessons, making us experts in the field of Spanish language training.
• Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Spanish classes for kids / teens (ages 5+) Includes Enrichment & Homework Help; After-School Spanish Classes; Private or At-Home Spanish Tutoring
• Online Spanish lessons in California & nationwide.
Our Spanish classes:
- Focus on practical, conversational skills
- Use a communicative approach to teaching
- Use a university textbook for a solid base
Further Language Classes:
We also offer instruction in French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, and Arabic among other languages.
• ABC believes that every student has his or her own way of learning. This is known as the theory of “multiple intelligences”, where people favor certain approaches that suit their particular intelligence.
• Taking our cue from this theory, we teach employing a variety of methods so that no matter if you are a visual, auditory or other kind of learner, your needs will be met.
• ABC Languages’s experienced Spanish teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Fun role-play, interactive tasks, videos and picture prompts are all part of the curriculum to make sure you are speaking and using the language throughout the lesson.
• Our Spanish teachers are native speakers and experienced instructors. Carefully vetted to choose the most lively and effective teachers, ABC’s Spanish teachers are among the best of the Bay Area.
• Our teachers know how to utilize a variety of methods, so that no matter what kind of learner you are, the lessons are effective for you. Making sure you learn “real-life Spanish” is the goal, not just “textbook Spanish”.
• This is why you will find yourself chatting in Spanish from day one as your teacher guides you through the material and you interact with your classmates.
• "I ended up in a beginners class with Marcelo (brilliant, talented and entertaining teacher). I chose Marcelo because although he's from Uruguay, his accent mimicked the accent that Californians are more familiar with and he's excellent in his teaching methods.
I'm about 10 classes into it and I can honestly say that I went from not being able to read, write, speak or understand a word of Spanish to maybe a lower end first grade level Spanish. I know that doesn't sound like much but it's huge---remember, 10 classes is only 15 hours of learning Spanish all in all. The first day I sat in class I thought, "I'm never going to be able to understand this." My 10th session kind of began with a "wow, I can't believe I just understood most of what he said."
- Nicole, San Francisco
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1370 Willow Road, Menlo Park, Bay Area, San Francisco, California 94025, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.