Learn Spanish in California & online: Spanish language classes for adults, kids & high school teens in California. Private Spanish tutors for beginners, college students, business professionals, groups. Conversational Spanish classes in Los Angeles County, San Diego, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose & online lessons.
• Hola! In today's global society, Spanish is a hugely important language of culture, business, and travel.
• ABC Languages makes sure you learn Spanish in an effective way through our group and private Spanish classes offered in downtown San Francisco.
• We teach Spanish to adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teens of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in Spanish. We want you to learn Spanish in a natural way, so you can use your language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our native Spanish instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in Spanish. We know when our students learn Spanish well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
• Our language school is conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to North Beach, South Beach, South of Market (SoMa), Tenderloin and Chinatown. We are easily accessible by public transport with bus stops and BART stations nearby.
• ABC also has a language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, San Mateo, and San Jose).
Student Review: "Spanish classes are good! Friendly tutors and the course was just perfect for such a complete beginner like me." - Ilya
• Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA).
• In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout Silicon Valley, South Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and other local areas). Private tutoring at your home or office is also available.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
Learn Spanish online through live classes taught by professional teachers who are native Spanish speakers!
Spanish Gurus provides fun and engaging group Spanish classes and private Spanish lessons online via video conference to students in the U.S. and worldwide.
We teach adults and children of all levels - from total beginner to advanced - and our flexible scheduling makes it easy to learn at times that best suit you.
Day, evening and weekend classes are available. You can connect to our virtual classroom easily via any device - smartphone, tablet, laptop.
On completion of a course, you will receive a Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Certificate.
At Spanish Gurus, we believe that students of all ages learn most effectively when they are having fun! Our live group Spanish courses are taught by experienced teachers who know how to make the content engaging.
Whether you wish to learn Spanish for work purposes, to travel to a Spanish-speaking country, or simply as a fun hobby, we have an online Spanish class that will meet your needs.
Our online Spanish courses ensure students acquire the level of Spanish language that is required by DELE and SIELE, the official Spanish language exams.
Testimonial: "I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Habla Language Services in the city of Campbell near San Jose, Santa Clara County, California was designed for all your Spanish and English Language needs. Learn Spanish in the San Francisco Bay Area now. We go to your site and travel to additional areas on request. Learn with our patent-pending, picture-based system which is interactive and fun. We also use the immersion model. That means you'll be hearing and learning Spanish instantly.
Additional services include: Spanish/English business writing, resume writing and formatting, Spanish/English conference interpreting services, and ESL for your corporation.
• Basic Spanish workshop
• Conversational Spanish series
We also offer streamlined workshops in only 3 hours!
* Spanish for Medical Professionals (Chiropractors, Dental Hygienists, Physical Therapists)
* Spanish for Construction Managers
* Spanish for Bankers
* Spanish for Homeowners (Housekeeper / Gardener)
* Spanish for Missionaries (at home or abroad)
Located in Redondo Beach in the South Bay beach area of sunny Los Angeles CA, Savoir Faire Language Institute is a language school which offers Spanish language immersion classes for adults and children.
We specialize in teaching Spanish, French and English as a Second Language as well as German, Arabic, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Our courses include stimulating activities such as: Extensive speaking; Practice in realistic contexts; Activities to extend vocabulary; Grammar exercises, and more.
Our distinctive audio-visual courses offer a step-by-step approach to learning to communicate in a foreign language.
Located in the heart of Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides an array of linguistic services, specializing in beginner to advanced level training in several languages for adults and children. Languages taught include Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, English as a Second Language (ESL), and more.
Bay Language Academy learning is designed around a carefully designed curriculum. Focusing on the specific needs of students, classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Each class is tailored to the unique needs of the students, and will therefore vary depending on the dynamic of each particular group. Our textbooks and teaching materials have been carefully selected for their relevance to our student's needs.
Our instructors are qualified professional, university trained instructors and native-speakers who take pride in immersing students in a foreign language. They are screened based on their degree, their teaching ability and experience as well as their personal qualities. They are native speakers, passionate by the language and the culture they teach and eager to transfer their knowledge.
Learning Spanish as a foreign language happens much in the same way as learning your native language--by experiencing it! At the MESOAMERICA INSTITUTE in Berkeley, California, our approach is highly effective because we provide an environment that allows students to overcome their hesitations about speaking Spanish, learn at their own pace and enjoy the process at the same time.
We teach small groups. This gives us the best opportunity to teach in a personalized way, and because we teach how to converse, the students have more practice speaking than a large class.
The Spanish Institute in San Diego is a language center that offers Spanish language instruction to adults and children. We have two locations: One is in Mission Valley in San Diego County, 5 miles north of downtown San Diego, off Interstate 8, and the other is in Carlsbad in San Diego's North County region, approximately 35 miles north of downtown San Diego.
Our classes are scheduled to fit your busy work schedule or your children's school schedule. We offer a variety of classes to accommodate your current level of proficiency in the Spanish language. We also offer private, semi-private, small-group and corporate classes. Class size is limited to 4 or 6 students so that each learner receives maximum individual attention and practice in conversation.
The Spanish Institute specializes in teaching adult students to become bilingual. Our daily small group classes are the best to learn Spanish in an easy, fun and approachable way. Also, it is a very affordable and effective way to learn and practice your Spanish. All our classes are taught by experienced teachers and native speakers so your learning is better than if you were in a foreign country.
Language World USA in Mission Valley in San Diego, CA, is a language school that teaches a wide range of languages including Spanish language programs at all levels from beginners to advanced levels to all types of students. Other language programs offered include Chinese, English, French, German, Italian and more. We also offer translations, cultural training, accent reduction and other programs.
Established in 1981, Language World USA has served San Diego's language-learning community and are now expanding to receive international students from all over the world. Our goal is to inspire internationalism within our students and create a fun, inclusive and multilingual environment in our spacious new facility, which we are transforming into a cultural and international center by hosting events that promote language, art and culture. We have evolved to meet the growing needs of an ever-globalized world.
We provide a natural and straight-forward conversational method taught by native instructors, which serves as the most effective method for fast-paced and efficient language learning. We make it a point that our instructors customize each class to fit the needs of students.
Spanish language programs for all levels from beginners to advanced levels (Morning, afternoon & evening classes available):
- Group Spanish language classes
- Private one-to-one Spanish language classes
- Semi-private Spanish language classes
- After-school language program
- Also: Language instruction in Chinese, English, French, German and more. Corporate programs which are customized specifically to meet your company's needs and include language instruction, cultural training, and translations.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-03-30 were from viewers in:
San Marcos, California;
You are here: School Search> Spanish language schools in California offering Spanish tutoring for adults & kids in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Northern California..