ABC Languages, Manhattan NY:
Ciao! Italiano is a fun and rewarding global language to learn. At ABC Languages in NYC, we also make sure you learn in an effective way. ABC Languages is a leading language institute in Manhattan that provides top-quality group Italian classes and private Italian tutoring for adults, teenagers & kids. To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings, or during the weekend. Our popular New York language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
At ABC Languages, we focus on teaching you practical, spoken Italian, so you can communicate in the real world, not just in the classroom. We achieve this by keeping our classrooms learner-centered and small in size (no more than 9 students). This allows for plenty of practice time and interaction with your teacher and classmates.
Italian Classes offered by ABC Languages:
Day, evening and weekend classes available
• Group Italian classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening & weekend Saturday classes.
• Italian Crash Course for Travelers (Workshop where you learn vocabulary & phrases)
• Italian Conversation Practice – High Beginner
• Italian Conversation Practice – Intermediate/Advanced
• Private Italian lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Italian tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Italian programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online Italian classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate Italian language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer Italian classes
Why learning Italian is a great goal:
There are about 58 million people worldwide who speak Italian as their first language. Italian language plays a very important role in the European Union.
Outside of Italy, Italian is one of the official languages of Switzerland and in the former Italian colonies; Somalia, Libya and Ethiopia. In English, many terms from the history of art and the theory of music are from Italian. It is the perfect language to discover European history.
As well as Italian, ABC also teaches the following second languages: Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, English (ESL), American Sign Language, and more.
If you are looking for a group class, private tuition or a corporate program for your company, we can provide a course to suit your requirements. We also offer language classes for kids and teens!
Our Students have come a wide range of backgrounds and careers including from the arts, design, fashion, publishing, media, film, consulting, finance, banking, legal system, healthcare / medical, culinary arts, hospitality, management, travel, education, college / university students, diplomats, NGOs / non-profits, sports, and more.
- ACTFL - American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- NNELL - National Network for Early Language Learning
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- CLTA-GNY - Chinese Language Teachers Association of Greater NY
- TOEFL - Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
• "I took a 6-week beginner's Italian course with ABC Languages. I had some issues with my schedule, but the staff was helpful, courteous and understanding. They allowed me to change my class and get a better professor. My Italian instructor, Tony, was extremely knowledgeable about the language, history and culture. I learned a lot from him and really enjoyed the class, as it allowed me to gain a basic understanding of the Italian language. I look forward to using it later this year when I am in Italy!"
• "I had an amazing Italian class. The instructor is very engaging, knowledgeable and creates a fun learning experience. We have learned both spoken as well as the more formal Italian, I would definitely recommend any one interested in beginners Italian to pursue this course."
- Italian Student
• "Very relaxed and friendly small group. Everyone gets a chance to speak Italian."
- Loretta, Italian Conversation Practice Group
• "I love my Italian class! I want us to stay together forever at first I thought we were going to slow but now I'm actually glad with working full-time that we are going as slow as we are. I hate it when a class picks up speed so quickly about halfway through that you start forgetting either the grammar or the vocabulary."
• "I took an Italian class because consider this language amazing! In some way it was a challenge for me, there were a lot of homework to do after classes. My teacher was very responsible and helpful, he explained me grammar every single time I didn't understand it - every student got individual attention. My Italian is Pre-Intermediate now, and I am not going to give it up!"
• "Our teacher was wonderful. She made us feel comfortable and took her time to explain the language."
- Jennifer, Italian Crash Course for Travelers
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Manhattan, New York City, New York 10001, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.