Italian language classes in New York State & online: Italian lessons in NYC for adults, kids & high school teens. Private Italian tutoring for beginners, college students, business, group/ conversational Italian classes in Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Hempstead, Brookhaven, Buffalo, Islip, Oyster Bay NY.
• Ciao! Italiano is a fun and rewarding language to learn. At ABC Languages in Manhattan NYC, we also make sure you learn in an effective way. This means teaching you practical, spoken Italian, so you can communicate in the real world, not just in the classroom.
• We achieve this by keeping our classrooms learner-centered and small in size (no more than 9 students). This allows for plenty of practice time and interaction with your teacher and classmates. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers.
• Our popular school is conveniently located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• ABC also provides top quality group Italian classes and private Italian tutoring for adults, teens & kids in NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. In addition, we offer corporate Italian language training to organizations.
• To accommodate students with busy schedules, we offer classes during the day, in the evenings or during the weekend.
• Whether you want to learn Italian for work, travel, study or just for fun, ABC can help you to achieve your language learning goals.
Italian Language Student Review: "I had an amazing Italian class. The instructor is very engaging, knowledgeable and creates a fun learning experience. We have learned both spoken as well as the more formal Italian, I would definitely recommend anyone interested in beginners Italian to pursue this course."
Italian Classes in NYC: Weekday daytime, evening & weekend Saturday classes.
• Group Italian classes for adults; Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
• Italian Crash Course for Travelers
• Italian Conversation courses
• Private Italian lessons for adults kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Italian programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades)
• Skype / Online Italian classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate Italian language training for organizations; onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer Italian classes
• Spanish, French & more
2.ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• ABC is a leading foreign language school that provides quality private and semi-private language tutoring to adult learners, teenagers and kids in the Bronx, Westchester county NY & Fairfield County CT.
• The primary advantage of private language tutoring is that you can schedule your classes at times that best suit you. Our experienced teachers can come to your home, office or agreed location, and design a customized curriculum that takes into account your requirements and your preferred style of learning.
• Our Italian teachers are carefully hand-selected and have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
• Westchester county NY locations:
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains.
• Fairfield County CT
Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Danbury, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Redding, Ridgefield, Shelton, Sherman, Southport, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton.
Welcome to JP Linguistics! With our business, you can learn French, Italian, and Spanish without leaving your home or work place!
We offer professional language services taught by native speakers for corporate businesses and private clientele.
Course options include: one-on-one Private Lessons, Group Classes, Test Preparation (AP, SAT 2, DELF, DALF), Foreign Business Etiquette Training, Translation, Pedagogical Consultation, and Interpretation.
JP Linguistics is ideal for corporations looking to advance their global strategies as well as for private students looking to advance their foreign language skills. We're here to help you 'Communicate Globally!’
Located in the heart of Carnegie Hill in Upper East Side at 1556 Third Avenue, Collina Italiana is an Italian language school offering Italian language and culture programs both on and off-site to adults. We offer year-round group and private lessons, tutoring services and specialty classes for adults. Lovers of Italian language and culture soon discover that Collina Italiana classes offer a unique opportunity for a comprehensive learning experience without leaving the city.
Collina Italiana director, Patrizia Saglio, welcomes you to a unique language program in an authentic Italian setting in which you'll learn the Italian spoken today and discover the contemporary culture of Italy through film, lectures, conversation, outings, and more. Collina Italiana also offers classes to children.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is an Italian Language School in the heart of New York City offering day, evening and weekend Italian language classes. Our vast and lengthy experience in teaching Italian to New Yorkers furthers our students' mastery of the language, which is often tied to their professions, cultural heritage, travels, studies, and often, simply for the pleasure of knowing Italian.
Scuola Italiana del Greenwich Village is located in the heart of Greenwich Village, west of Sixth Avenue, New York City.
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Evening Italian Courses (Serate italiane)
- Saturday Italian Courses (Fine settimana italiano)
- Italian Day Courses (Italiano a pranzo)
- Friday Courses (Venerdì italiano)
- Italian Conversation Courses (Tra di noi)
- Private lessons and translation services are available upon request.
The Westchester Italian Cultural Center in Tuckahoe, Westchester County NY preserves, promotes and celebrates the rich heritage of classic and contemporary Italian culture by encouraging an appreciation of the Italian language, arts and letters, history, cuisine, and commerce through educational programs, exhibits, and events.
The Center offers a range of beginner to advanced level Italian language classes for adults and children.
As one of the major cultural centers in Westchester County, we provide programs for people of all ages, all ethnicities, and from all walks of life. We reach a broad audience and our members come from all over the tri-state area.
Housed in a beautifully restored building through the generosity of the Generoso Pope Foundation, the Cultural Center has welcomed more than 13,000 visitors since we opened our doors in September 2007.
Italian Language Classes for Adults & Children:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General Italian language courses for adults
- Morning Italian classes
- Evening Italian lessons
- Private Italian lessons
- Italian 'Mommy & Me' classes
- Italian Language Enrichment course for children
- Italian Culinary classes
- Lectures and book presentations
- Italian Films
- Day trips and travel program
Situated between 6th and 7th Avenues in Chelsea on the West Side of Manhattan, Speakitaly NYC is the most alive and independent Italian Cultural Center in the entire city.
We offer beginner to advanced level group and private Italian classes.
Speakitaly wants to be the source from which to begin a new journey, for those who started studying years ago and to those who took a break and would now like to resume their study of Italian through private, group, or themed classes.Speakitaly NYC is for everybody that is our mission.
We are at the avant-garde of language teaching with a broad range of possibilities to learn, practice and have fun with the Italian language.
Our Italian teaching program is anchored in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) and is driven by a didactic method that is the result of constant updates, professional certifications and more than 10 years of experience in working with non-native speakers from different native languages and levels of knowledge.
Learn Italian in New York from a native-speaking tutor! Based in the Yonkers / Bronxville area, Westchester Italian Tutor provides customized Italian lessons to adults and children at beginner to advanced levels.
Special group rates are available, and students can learn from the comfort of their own home via our Skype lessons.
Our tutor, Laura, is an experienced Italian teacher from Naples, Italy. She has a Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics from the University of Naples, and has many years of experience teaching languages to foreign students.
Italian Lessons for Adults & Children:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Lessons are custom tailored for each student.
- Great for Absolute Beginners.
- Great for Intermediate to Advanced Learners/ University Students.
- Great for Kids.
- Great opportunity to Master the real Italian pronunciation.
- Special group rates are available
- Have fun and learn with a friend or even with family members.
9.ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• Learn the musical and romantic Italian language quickly and effectively with private and semi-private Italian lessons from ABC Languages!
• A quality provider of foreign language tutoring, we teach kids, teens and adults living in Westchester County NY, including in Yonkers, Greenburgh, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon (close to the Bronx), Peekskill, White Plains, Rye, and in Southern Connecticut, including in Norwalk, Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, and surrounding areas.
• Our experienced Italian tutors can come to your home or office and are available 7 days a week.
• With approximately 58 million people throughout the world speaking Italian as their first language, it plays a very important role in the European Union.
• Apart from being the first language of Italy, Italian is one of the official languages of Switzerland and in the former Italian colonies; Libya, Somalia and Ethiopia. Italian is the perfect language to discover European history. Many English terms used in the history of art and the theory of music are Italian.
• Basic Italian for beginners of all ages
• Intermediate-level Italian classes for all ages
• Advanced Italian lessons for all ages
• Private/ at-home Italian tutoring for K-12 students
• Corporate Italian language training for business professionals and companies
ABC also offers quality private instruction in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian & English (ESL).
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-07-07 were from viewers in:
Harrington park nj close to west Chester;
You are here: School Search> Italian language schools in New York State offering Italian tutoring for adults & kids in Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Yonkers, Syracuse, Rochester, Huntington NY area.