Summer camps in Oregon: Academic enrichment programs in the USA. Summer activities close to Portland area for kids & teens. Residential summer camps offering tennis, soccer, horse-riding & volleyball training in OR / Washington State area.
Delphian School, Willamette Valley: Are you searching for a fun and challenging summer program for your child or teenager in Oregon or the Pacific Northwest in summer 2017? If so, Delphian School offers residential and day summer school programs for students from across the United States and international students from around the world on our campus in the scenic Willamette Valley OR (60 miles southwest of Portland and approximately 4 hours drive from Seattle, Washington State).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Delphian School is a premiere boarding and college preparatory school situated on an 800-acre campus set amongst the rolling hills of the Oregon Coast Range and the mountains of the Cascade Range. Boarding students for the Summer Program are accepted from ages 8-18; day students can enroll from ages 5-18. We look forward to greeting your child this summer! Co-Educational Summer School Programs for Kids & Teens of ages 5 to 18: We offer 4 to 6 week overnight and day programs with personalized academics, challenging activities, sports camps, weekend trips and fun. Over 250 courses and classes are offered each summer.
- Academic Enrichment Program: Students can brush up in weak areas (at any level), tackle advanced subjects, or simply explore new interests. Over 250 courses and classes are offered each summer.
- Summer Sports Camps: Delphian offers intensive summer sports camps in tennis, soccer or volleyball for students enrolled in our 4-6-week programs. Soccer and volleyball camps are taught by State-level Varsity coaches and former State-level Varsity players.
- Horse Camp: We provide a week-long horse camp for students enrolled in our 4 or 6-week programs. This camp replaces afternoon activities during this week. Students will learn about basic horse care, tack and equestrian anatomy.
- Overnight & Weekend Adventure Trips include an Overnight Seattle Trip, All School Beach Trip, Sand Dunes Camping Trip, Aerial Adventure Park and more...
- English Summer Camp: An English-as-a- Second-Language (ESL) program for international students to intensively immerse themselves in American English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).