Kaplan International Seattle:
With two English language schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world. Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation. Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
English Language Courses in Seattle:
On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs.
At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
• General English classes
• Intensive English classes
• Vacation English program
• Academic Year and Semester courses
• TOEFL Exam Preparation course
• GMAT Preparation for International Students (University District only)
• GRE Preparation for International Students (University District only)
• English for Business Professionals / Executives (University District only)
• Homestay with American host family
A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• ”Studying abroad has been a dream to me since my cousins did the same 4 years ago. Since then I have been planning this experience. From the campus, to the staff, to my fellow students, Highline College is an amazing place to learn English.”
• ”I like American culture, accent and people. Wherever you go, people are always kind. I’m going to use my English skills for a job and a trip.”
• ”The teachers I know teach with great enthusiasm, humor, and joy. I like Seattle’s cherry trees and the mountains surrounding it. The view from the Space Needle is breathtaking, especially at night when Seattle turns into an ocean of light.”
- Student Residence
Available at Highline Community College center only
With single and twin rooms available, you will live and study with international and American students. You have the opportunity to practice what you learn in a relaxed living atmosphere. Breakfast will be provided 7 days a week.
- Student Apartments
Our studio-style apartment option is ideal if you want a private and quiet living environment while studying English. Single rooms are available to students over 18. Please note that this is a self-catering option.
- Homestay Accommodation:
Immerse yourself completely in the American culture by living with a host family! It is a great way to learn English as you share meals with your hosts and speak English in relaxed and natural situations. Twin or single rooms are available and you will have 14 meals provided per week.
• Located between the Pacific Ocean and the majestic Cascade Mountains, Seattle is a bustling city with lots to see and do.
• Considered one of the most desirable places to live in the United States, its mild year-round climate makes it one of the “greenest” cities in the U.S. Famous landmarks include the Seattle Waterfront, the Space Needle, Tillicum Village, and Pike Place Market.
• Seattle is the home of America’s alternative rock and grunge scenes, and more recently major companies such as Starbucks, Microsoft, and Boeing. Whatever your interests, this mix of die-hard live music fans and young professionals makes learning English in Seattle an unforgettable cultural experience!
Conveniently-Located English Schools:
• University District: There are numerous shops, restaurants, pubs, and bars surrounding the Kaplan International school in the heart of the University District, making it an ideal location for meeting American students. In addition, this neighborhood provides many free wireless access options, including a free connection at the Kaplan center.
• Highline Community College: Situated in the relaxed Des Moines area, our center is only minutes from local attractions such as Mount Rainier or Washington State’s famous ferry boats. You are just a short trip away from great music venues, awesome ski resorts, beautiful forests and bustling shopping venues.
Specific Contact Pages: - TOEFL Preparation
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 51 University Street, Suite 300, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.