Crossing Borders, Houston - English Camp:
Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school? Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and international students. Our English summer courses for juniors can be booked from 2 to 10 weeks.
• Don't miss this opportunity to let your child have a great summer filled with memorable experiences, all while greatly improving his or her English!
• During our English Immersion Summer Program, students will hear and speak only English under the supervision of an experienced ESL teacher. All skills are taught through interactive, fun-filled activities.
• Our highly-trained staff will ensure your child gets a good grasp of the English language without relying on interpretations in their native tongue.
• Through our multi-cultural program, your child will not only take part in English language classes, but also be part of art lessons and traditional games and songs all in the target English language.
• They will feel so comfortable and eager to participate that they will not even notice how much they are understanding and how many new words and phrases they are learning!
• Field trips and fun activities are also set for Fridays! Students enjoy trips to NASA, the Zoo, reptile shows, Main Event, cooking classes, etc.
• Summer English camp for children (ages 4-12)
• Age Groups: 4-6, 7-12
• Children ages 4-6 years of age (Rice Village campus) are immersed in a second language while using arts & crafts, music, dance and more for a hands-on, fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group (camps held on campus of Rice University) is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
Further English Programs:
• Winter ESL camp
• Year-round English language classes for kids
• After-school English language programs
• English immersion preschool (ages 1-5)
Further Language Camps for Kids:
• Spanish Summer Camp for Kids (4-12 years)
• French Summer Camp for Kids (3-5 years)
• Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp for Kids (3-5 years)
• Spanish Spring Break Camp (ages 4-8)
• Winter Spanish Camp (ages 4-12)
• We are proud to offer the most dynamic English classes for children anywhere in the Greater Houston area! We appreciate your interest in having your child be part of these hands-on multicultural classes.
• In past years, we have welcomed children from China, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Vietnam, Germany, Holland, Italy, Romania, and Spain.
• We have classes for students at every level of English acquisition, from students learning basic colors and numbers who have never had an English class in their lives, to very advanced students who come to Crossing Borders for that extra immersion and to improve their communication skills in an American environment.
• With extensive successful teaching experience, Crossing Borders do a thorough, outstanding job in completely immersing our young students in the English language!
• Many students participating in our summer English course stay with relatives or friends during their time in Houston.
• We also have had kids / families that have stayed in hotels or rented a temporary apartment and staying with relatives for an entire month.
Información en Español:
• Este programa es para estudiantes entre edades comprendidas entre 4-12 años - incluyendo clases de inglés, conferencia de cultura y tradiciones americanas y excursiones turisticas.
• También ofrecemos clases privadas en nuestras oficinas o en su casa.
• ”We just started the Summer Camp program and already notice an increased interest in reading Spanish books at home, and using more words.
The teachers have been so helpful with the transition and we can easily see how nurturing they are with both of our girls.”
Jennifer, Olivia and Luciana’s mom, 2 and 3 years old
• “Our son Miguel has enjoyed coming to class over the summer and we can see how much progress he has made with his Spanish.”
Paola, Miguel’s mom, 3 years old
• “My children had a wonderful time during summer camp. They were excited to learn the pronunciation of each letter and there were learning activities during the day that kept them fresh.
Overall, my kids are more confident about reading and speaking. The teacher was professional, good with children, and respected.
The program also serves as a platform to socialize. I was able to see them during the day and witnessed them having fun!”
Carlos, Marco and Fernando’s dad, 11 and 9 years old
Specific Contact Pages: - Campamento de verano en Houston
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2353 Rice Blvd, Houston, Texas 77005, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.