Children's summer camps in Texas: Computer camps for elementary school, middle & high school students. Spanish language immersion camps, ESL English summer schools, music classes, kids activity programs in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, youth camps. Campamentos de verano en Texas, cursos de inglés inmersión EEUU.
• Are you searching for a fun summer language camp in Houston TX for your child of Preschool / Kindergarten to 1st Grade Elementary School age?
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders provides 1 to 10-week Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4, 5 and 6 years old.
• English language immersion camps are also available for non-native English students.
• Children of ages 4-6 are immersed in a second language while using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• All students are taught Spanish in a nurturing environment where a high level of Spanish proficiency is the goal. Based on their ability of the language, students learn grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills (that include dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games).
• We focus solely on a full immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• We also offer a 1-week Spring Break camp where students ages 4-6 get to experience a more social camp where they learn a new language by doing arts & crafts, social activities, and games.
Parent Review: “Absolutely amazing! Teachers and director are the best. Always friendly, warm and attentive. My children love it and I can see the progress they are making.“ - Esther
Language Immersion Summer Camps for Kids ages 4-6: Preschool / Kindergarten to 1st Grade Elementary School age.
• Spanish Summer Camp (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• Spring Break Spanish Camps (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• French Summer Camp for kids (4-6 years)
• Chinese Summer Camp for kids (4-6 years)
• English Summer Camp for Children (4-6 years)
Online Spanish Programs for kids during the summer months:
• Private Online Spanish classes for kids ages 3 – 10 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Group online Spanish classes for kids 18 months – 5 years old (via Live Zoom video)
2.Crossing Borders, Houston - English Camp 2021 for Kids ages 4-6
Courses / Programs
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the Texas or the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of ESL / second language instruction and cultural education for young children.
• We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-6 from the local Houston / Harris County area, and from around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Our program is varied and flexible to help international parents who are planning a summer family vacation in Houston, Texas.
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston
• Join us in 2020 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Kingwood, Atascocita, New Caney, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
Texas Christian Horse Camp is a Christian Summer camp where boys and girls between the ages of 8-16 experience life on a working horse ranch. Our 'Saddle Up' program is designed for campers ages 8-12, while our 'Buckle Up' program is for teens ages 13-16.
Each camp size is intentionally kept small (12 students), so each student receives ample riding time and quality instruction. Campers own a horse for a week at this one of a kind camp. Children learn horsemanship skills, life on a working ranch, and an appreciation for the beauty of one of God's most beautiful creations, the horse.
Camp Huawni is a co-educational residential summer camp for boys aged 7 to 15 years and girls aged 7 to 16 years, located in Shelby County in East Texas, between the small towns of Timpson and Center. Started in 1965 and still family-owned / operated today, Camp Huawni offers an overnight summer camp for kids and teens in Texas, with outdoor activities included, as well as sports, adventure and fun.
Camp Huawni has been a safe haven for 47 years where children can be themselves and where lifetime friendships begin. Camp Huawni believes in fun, meaningful relationships, being outdoors, personal growth and tradition. Our smaller setting and 3:1 camper to counselor ratio make us unique and allows us to invest purely in relationships that result in true personal growth.
Camp Huawni has a total of four sessions, including 2 two-week sessions and 2 one-week sessions, and limits each session to 130 campers. Many campers enroll in up to 4 sessions, a total of 6 weeks. Camp Huawni is a Christian-based camp but welcomes children from any faith background.
Located in the scenic pine forests of East Texas, we have enabled generations of campers to experience life-changing summers at Camp Huawni.
Based in the North Dallas area, just 10 miles from the city center, the Dallas International School provides a 6-week Summer Enrichment Camp for kids and teens ages 3-19. Set in a 6-week period in Summer 2013, courses and activities include immersion programs in the multitude of languages spoken on our campus (including ESL, French & Spanish), art and design courses, science programs, sports camps, and more. During these amazing 6 weeks, your children will be able to explore the world without leaving Dallas.
Every week, a choice of activities is proposed, allowing the campers to compose their own mix. Thus, language classes may be combined with art workshops or science and technology labs.
In addition to our mix of classes, we also provide a 6-week intensive ESL program combining work on all 4 skills (listening comprehension, speaking, reading comprehension and writing) with fun activities such as Game Design, Chess, Robotics, Movie Making, Art, Tennis and Ceramics. Adults can also avail of language workshops during this period
• Are you interested a future career in the exciting makeup and beauty industry? Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Dallas TX, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional make-up artist certification programs.
• In addition to beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development for adults, we also offer two distinct summer makeup camps for teenage students.
• Students receive top-quality makeup training at our Beauty Camp, and focus on specific makeup fields in our FX, Character and Body Painting Camp.
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus being on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Classes are taught by experienced, professional instructors, and feature hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-06-12 were from viewers in:
Houston Texas Katy;
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Programs in Texas, Summer computer science / technology camps, language immersion programs for kids in Houston, Harris County, Dallas County, Tarrant County, Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis County (Austin), El Paso County, Denton, Hidalgo County TX..