Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
Are you the parent of a K-12 student in Texas? If you are searching for accredited homeschool education for your child or teenager, look no further than Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA). A leading provider of high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally, ALA has offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997. High school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma on successful completion of the program.
Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), ALA offers a top-rated curriculum taught by certified teachers, a mentoring program and college placement services.
Recognizing that each child is an individual, ALA provides customized instruction for students of all levels in a positive learning environment.
To maximize learning, each educational program is tailored to meet your child's strengths, interests, and learning style.
Each child benefits from the one-to-one student-teacher ratio, and is also assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
We use Acellus Curriculum, a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. It includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
We provide your child with high-quality courses that challenge, teachers who inspire, and learning opportunities that ensure a successful future.
• Online homeschool programs for K-12 students - kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College entrance preparation
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• "What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. For example, if you have to participate in a yearbook meeting, then you can always come back later to finish your assignments. The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you."
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.