USA: Private Schools Dallas County, TX, High School, Private Elementary Schools, Middle Schools, Texas Preschools, Dallas child care centers, day care, after school programs, kindergarten, K-8, K-12 schools, Christian schools in Dallas/Fort Worth area..
St. Alcuin Montessori School, located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, is an independent, non-sectarian, co-educational day school offering Montessori and International Baccalaureate programs to students from 2 months to 8th Grade. The mission of St. Alcuin Montessori School is to provide an ideal learning environment based on Montessori principles that will guide and nurture the full development of the individual.
Montessori education inherently builds a group of life skills alongside academic experiences. These skills include self-efficacy, leadership, flexibility, cooperation, independent thought, and tolerance.
St. Alcuin Montessori School graduates enter the new world of high school with a sense of ownership for their educational process; a faith in their capacity to find the answers to problems; a willingness to work with others; a determination to succeed.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Give your child the best possible start in swimming by enrolling him or her in one of Emler Swim School's award-winning classes. Situated in North Dallas TX, Emler Swim School - Dallas provides a range of swimming courses for children ages 0 and up. We also provide adult lessons.
Because we know you expect the best for your child, we hold our swim teachers to the highest standards.
We keep classes small, and this ensures that our teachers give each child individual attention, and allow adequate time to gain an understanding of each child’s skills, personality, and learning style.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy, located in Addison in Dallas County, 13 miles north of Dallas, Texas, is a private school, established to fill a need for high quality preschool education. Brilliance daycare focuses on the process of learning and not just the product. We offer nursery, preschool, kindergarten, elementary (til 4th grade), computer and summer camp programs.
We serve families from Addison, Dallas, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Garland, Coppell, Plano, Richardson, Irving Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding communities.
Brilliance Academy’s approach to education is a blend of the best practices from Jean Piaget, Maria Montessori, and Howard Gardner. In developing its methodology, Brilliance curriculum has taken into account the importance of a child’s early formative years, the cognitive phases of a child’s development, the benefits of learning through concrete experiences.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Nursery, preschool, kindergarten and elementary (through to 4th Grade) programs:
- Pioneers nursery program (for children as of 18 months)
- Explorers program(2-3 years)
- Analyzers program (3 year olds)
- Predictors preschool program (for 4 year olds)
- Investigators kindergarten program (for 5 year olds)
- 1st and 2nd Grade program
- 3rd and 4th Grade program
- Computer programs
- Summer camp programs
Parliament Tutors offers private in-home tutoring and test prep throughout Dallas from grade school through college. Our tutors provide expert tutoring in every subject, foreign language and standardized test across every grade level including the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Parliament Tutors will give you a competitive advantage against your peers, because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach.
Private teaching assistance allows students to improve their knowledge and skills far more rapidly than in a classroom setting. Our private tutors will travel to your home or a place of mutual convenience, including a library, school or cafe.
Before your first session, your tutor will contact you to introduce themselves and learn a little bit more about you. You will be given an assignment or test prior to your first session so that you and your tutor can get to work immediately. After your first tutoring session, your academic advisor will be in touch to get your feedback.
Located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, Dallas International School offers private, accredited, bilingual (English / French) education for students from preschool through to high school, and belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
We believe students must be prepared for all domestic and international higher educational institutions and have a mastery of critical thinking and problem solving in order to live and compete in our dynamic world. Our school's multicultural environment and active community of students, teachers, staff, and parents creates more than an education — it creates experiences for a lifetime of success.
Dallas International School educates students of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction, and exposure to diverse cultural views.
Bilingual programs (English / French) for children from preschool to 12th Grade with Spanish as a third language and Chinese as a fourth option:
- Preschool program
- Elementary School program
- Junior School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma program
- French Baccalaureate program
- Afterschool activities including music, drama & arts
- Athletics program
Located in Richardson TX, just 20 minutes north of Dallas, Qalam Academy is a faith-based all girl's school which caters to students in Grades 6 through 12. We also provide an Alima program. We follow Islamic traditions and values; fostering a community where every girl will be confident, responsible, qualified, ethical, and a considerate member of the society.
It is the mission of Qalam Academy to be an educational institution where girls will acquire religious and academic knowledge as well as develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, and morally.
Located near Cowley, just north of Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, All Saints Catholic School is a co-educational private school for children from kindergarten through eight grade and follows the Diocese of Dallas Curriculum Guide. Everything we do as a school community has at its center our love for children and their development. From that starting point on day one, at our school, everything else grows; a desire to give our students a foundation for their life; rigorous academics; athletics to build character and strength of body; and an environment in which each child is encouraged to develop their abilities.
All Saints encourages students to develop a pattern of learning and growth that helps them recognize and develop their own talents. All Saints Catholic School is accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department and in 2006 received Blue Ribbon status through the United States Department of Education.