Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
At Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), we offer NCAA-approved online homeschool courses, electives, career-technical courses, Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Our flexible online approach to homeschool education gives students in kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school an opportunity to learn from the comfort of their own homes in Florida and throughout the U.S.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Convenient & Flexible Online Education:
- Positive Learning Environment:
Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
- Flexible Online Curriculum:
Our online curriculum encourages success through customized instruction for kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Individual Instruction:
Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• At ALA, we recognize that each child is an individual. We provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
• Each student is continuously assessed to ensure that they are working at their level and on their individual educational path.
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs:
For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
• College entry assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. My teacher makes my assignments interesting. I always want to do my school work! I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• “I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule, yet you still learn a lot and on your own time. It moves and work with you, while always teaching you something. ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! It’s a wonderful thing."
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.