USA: Private Schools Miami, Florida, High School, Private Elementary Schools, Private Middle Schools, Florida Preschools, Miami child care centers, day care, after school programs, kindergarten, K-8, K-12 schools, Christian schools..
Miami Springs Montessori School in Miami Springs, a Miami suburban city in Miami-Dade County, is a safe, loving environment for children offering montessori programs to children from eighteen months to 6 years of age. The Montessori method of teaching is founded on the belief that all young children pass through a sequence of steps to maturity at different rates of growth and in different ways. Growth is individual to each child.
Advancement within a child varies from skill to skill. Presented with the proper instruments and direction, a child's curiosity and eagerness to comprehend the world will motivate him / her to move from mastery to one task to another with tenacity seldom seen in adults.
Our teachers are certified Montessori Teachers and we have consolidated the best of many Montessori Programs, the Panamerican Society, AMS, IMS and more. As guides, we follow each child to insure their development is a natural and uplifting experience that they will always remember. Exposure, exposure, exposure is the key to child development.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Parliament Tutors is Miami's top private, in-home tutoring service. Based on Miami Beach in Miami, Parliament Tutors is committed to helping students meet their academic and career goals and covers all subjects such as K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring in math, science, English, social studies and foreign languages with special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, assistance in writing essays and admissions counselling as well as college preparation courses including AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep.
In addition, we provide postgraduate preparation courses including LSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT Tests as well as French, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese etc. language training, TOEFL and ESL programs. Each lesson with Parliament Tutors draws upon an individualized lesson plan, geared to meet the particular needs of each student.
Parliament Tutors sharpens students’ learning skills and teaches them how to solve new problems independently, leaving students with the abilities and the confidence they need to succeed. At Parliament Tutors, we select only the most passionate, well-trained and distinguished tutors.
* College Preparation courses SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays and admissions counselling
* Language Training in Spanish, Italian, Chinese etc
* K-8 Tutoring and High School Tutoring in English, Math, Science, Social Studies and Foreign Languages
* Special Tutoring in Math and English
* College courses help for Math, Economics, Computer Science, & Essays
* TOEFL and ESL programs
* Postgraduate Preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT and MCAT Tests
H.E.L.P. Miami (Hollywood Education & Literacy Project) is an alternative, non-profit, non-sectarian, co-ed K-12 private school for students with learning disabilities and special needs, including ADD and ADHD.
Situated in Kendale Lakes, about 10 miles west of Coral Gables, we provide an alternative to the traditional school setting for K-12 students who have been falling behind or labeled as "off track", a slow learner or learning disabled.
We are not interested in instructing solely so our students can “pass tests.” All of our programs are designed to engage the individual and make him or her a participant to their education. Our study groups are small to ensure that the student gets proper attention.
H.E.L.P. Miami is accredited by the NPSAA, and is a licensed Applied Scholastics International Activity.
St. Agatha Catholic School in Miami in Miami-Dade County, is a co-educational Roman Catholic affiliated school, offering grades Pre-K through to Grade 8. At our school, your child will be given the opportunity to develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, cognitively and physically. We strive to help each child develop the trust and confidence needed to assure a positive self-image throughout their entire life.
St. Agatha Catholic School is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference. The purpose of our school is to provide our students a Catholic philosophy of life in Jesus Christ. The school assists, not only the parents, but also the Church, in providing their children with opportunities to deepen and strengthen academic achievement in accordance with the Christian principles of wisdom, justice, brotherhood and morality.
International Bilingual Montessori School is a private, independent and non-sectarian bilingual (English / Spanish) school located in Miami in Miami-Dade County in south-east Florida. Our school is easily accessible from areas including Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami and West Dade. Our Montessori program offers a curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten and Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades).
Established in 1989, International Bilingual Montessori School specializes, and is strongly committed in providing educational excellence to children through a bilingual academic program in English and Spanish. Our school is open year-round, from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm. The academic school year runs from August to May. Summer sessions (during June and July) are also available.
At our school, we look at each individual child as a unique person possessing the ability to learn, love and live; encouraging them to express their feelings and develop an autonomous person, competent in all areas of life.
Our student-teacher ratios are exceptional, well above private school standards. Many of our young graduates are accepted in gifted programs around the nation.
Miami Country Day School in Miami is an independent, college-preparatory, day school offering Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 education programs. Miami Country Day School was founded in 1938 and is dedicated to the development of the whole child. The school is committed to providing a uniquely diverse and enriching educational experience that is designed to prepare each student for success in college and to make a difference in life.
In rigorous pursuit of excellence, Miami Country Day School provides a caring learning community focused on unleashing the potential of every student, every day. Our college preparatory program readies students for the rigor of college both in and out of the classroom. Students are encouraged to achieve at their highest capabilities and are placed in colleges that suit their skills, needs, and interests. The academic program from PK3 through 12th Grade far exceeds most college preparatory requirements.
Our selection of extracurricular programs offer students a wide range of experiences to round out their studies.
- Early Childhood program (PK3, JK4, SK5)
- Lower School program (PK3 - Grade 5)
- Middle School program (Grade 6 - 8)
- Upper School program (Grade 9 - 12)
- Advanced Placement program (A.P.)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Accredited by FCIS and SACS
Great Heights Academy is a K-6 school for children with special needs in The Hammocks FL, part of the Miami-Dade County Area.
Our school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities, with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life, and social skills. With the cooperation of our teachers, parents, therapists and staff we are able to work in harmony to get each student the results we set out for.
The school provides services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities that may include, but are not limited to intellectual disorders, autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), Asperger’s, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other conditions associated with intellectual disabilities.
Academic Programs for Children in Kindergarten through 6th Grade:
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Individualized curriculum based on student’s needs
- 3:1 student to staff ratio (throughout the day)
- Core Curriculum (Math and Language Arts) taught on a 1:1 ratio
- Highly qualified certified teachers
- Specially trained staff
- Spacious classrooms with integrated technology throughout
- SMART Board Technology
- On site speech, occupational, physical, and behavior therapists
- Music, Art, Karate, Physical Education, Dance, and Cooking
Located in the heart of Greater Miami, in Miami-Dade County, Be Unique Academy is a loving, nurturing and unique place for children entering Kindergarten through 8th Grade. We provide services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life and social skills.
Additionally, the school provides age-appropriate class assignments, small group and individualized instruction, which addresses each child’s needs and abilities.