Adirondack Learning Academy:
Are you searching for quality homeschool programs in Mississippi for your child or teenager? Adirondack Learning Academy provides comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschooling for K-12 students. We offer customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Established in 1997, ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
Why Choose Adirondack Learning Academy?
- All Students Welcome
We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
- Positive Learning Environment
At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. We recognize that each child is an individual.
- Customized Teaching
At ALA, we recognize that each child is an individual. We provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
• Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Students with special needs have the opportunity to receive occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy through our school
• Access to our online courses is available 24/7
• "What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. For example, if you have to participate in a yearbook meeting, then you can always come back later to finish your assignments. The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you."
• “Adirondack Learning Academy is work based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.