Adirondack Learning Academy:
Based in Brevard County FL, Adirondack Learning Academy provides comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in Florida and throughout the United States. ALA offers students a tailor-made, personal curriculum that features rigorous core, elective and career-technical courses. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• ALA is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. Our online curriculum encourages success through customized instruction.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• As well as being NCAA-approved, Adirondack Learning Academy is also a member of the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• NISAC has accredited homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning.
Parents cite these reasons as to why they homeschool their children:
• Children get a better education at home
• Enables family to travel
• Object to the Common Core
• Participation in sports, drama, dance or gymnastics
• Poor learning environment at school
• School does not challenge the child
• Special needs and/or learning disabilities
Online Homeschool Programs:
- For K-12 students
• Complete online learning experience
• Developed by top educators.
• Rigorous core, elective and career-technical courses
• Engaging lessons
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Student-driven assignments
• Anytime online access
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
• "The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you. What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. "
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• “If I don't understand something, my teacher can give me a different assignment. I know I am still learning but the work is not as hard for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
Specific Contact Pages: - Homeschooling in Broward County
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.