Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
Are you searching for an accredited K-12 homeschool in Massachusetts? Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online home-schooling programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students living in Massachusetts. throughout the United States, and internationally. ALA offers certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services. On successful completion of the online learning program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
• A More Challenging Learning Environment
You may find that your child or teenager is not sufficiently challenged by the learning environment at school, and feel that they would receive a better education at home.
Many studies have found that homeschooled children outperform their peers on standardized tests. In fact, the ACT and SAT scores of homeschoolers are higher than those of public school students.
• Safe Learning Environment
Homeschooled children do not experience bullying, teasing, negative peer pressure or school violence. They are typically independent thinkers who tend to be more mature than their peers, and less likely to follow groups.
• Flexible, Online Access 24/7
We provide anytime online access to our homeschool courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s tech-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Individualized Learning
At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning.
• One-on-one Teaching
The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. In addition, each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• Programs for Special Needs Students
We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available.
We use Acellus Curriculum, a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. It includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
Students need to complete 23.5 credits of academic and elective courses to earn a homeschool diploma. Seniors must achieve passing grades in all their subjects if they are to be awarded a diploma from ALA.
• “I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule, yet you still learn a lot and on your own time. It moves and work with you, while always teaching you something. ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! It’s a wonderful thing."
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. My teacher makes my assignments interesting. I always want to do my school work! I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• "What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. For example, if you have to participate in a yearbook meeting, then you can always come back later to finish your assignments. The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.