Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
Would you like your child or teenager to benefit from individualized education from the comfort of their own home? Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschooling programs for K-12 students living in California, throughout the United States, and internationally. High school seniors, on successful completion, are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students:
• We use Acellus Curriculum to deliver our homeschool programs. Developed by top educators, it provides a complete online learning experience for kids in kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school.
• With access available anytime at home online, Acellus Curriculum allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student, and includes rigorous core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses. Single classes are also available.
• Our engaging lessons hold your child’s interest and boost retention, with interactive digital content making learning more compelling and fun. We encourage independence and responsibility through student-driven assignments.
At ALA, each student is assigned their own personal Learning Coach to help them along their educational path. The learning coach keeps track of your child's progress and sends you weekly reports.
They work with you to ensure your child gets everything they need to succeed, and will let you know if they think any adjustments to their curriculum need to be made.
Students need to complete 23.5 credits of academic and elective courses to earn a college preparatory academic diploma.
High school seniors must achieve passing grades in all their subjects if they are to be awarded a diploma from ALA.
Advanced Placement (AP) Classes:
Advanced Placement programs are available in the following areas: English, Mathematics, Social Studies, Fine Arts, and the Sciences.
Taught by highly-skilled teachers, these classes aim to develop independent thinking and cultivate a strong desire in each student for higher learning.
College Entrance Assistance:
Each graduating student from ALA is given the option of receiving help in applying for colleges and going through the college entrance process.
Our highly-experienced staff know what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice, and are skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. Letters of recommendation are provided as is assistance in writing college application essays.
Students in grades 8-12 will have the opportunity for one-on-one sessions with their personal learning coach. They will also benefit from live webinars on topics that include:
- College interview tips and strategies
- College application assistance
- Financial aid application assistance
- Scholarship resources.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.