Adirondack Learning Academy:
Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is a leading provider of accredited homeschool education committed to offering a positive online learning environment for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee, and across the U.S. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
Established in 1997, ALA is approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
ALA Points of Distinction:
ALA offers certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services. Here are a few key points about ALA:
• Online / 24/7 Curriculum Access
We provide anytime online access to our homeschool courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Key Homeschool Benefits
Many studies have found that homeschooled children outperform their peers on standardized tests. In fact, the ACT and SAT scores of homeschoolers are higher than those of public school students.
• Positive Learning Environment
At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Affordable Education
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
Studies have proven that the smaller the student-teacher ratio, the better the student performs.
The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. In addition, each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
Accredited Online K-12 Homeschool Programs:
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Individualized instruction with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Extra-curricular clubs and special events that are held live online
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A college preparatory academic diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful graduation, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• “I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule, yet you still learn a lot and on your own time. It moves and work with you, while always teaching you something. ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! It’s a wonderful thing."
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. My teacher makes my assignments interesting. I always want to do my school work! I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.