Private schools in Nashville TN: High school, private elementary schools, middle schools, preschools in Nashville, child care services, day care centers, after school programs, kindergarten, K-8, K-12 schools, Christian schools in Nashville area, Murfreesboro, Columbia, Davidson County TN. Online high school..
Montessori Academy is the only Montessori school in Middle Tennessee that holds dual accreditation with the American Montessori Society (AMS) and AdvancEd.
Situated in Brentwood TN, 12 miles south of Nashville, we a non-sectarian, independent, co-educational school, accepting students from the age of 3 months through the 8th Grade.
Montessori Academy’s faculty and administration are committed to uncompromising standards of academic excellence, and to preparing students to be future leaders.
Additionally, Montessori Academy provides students with a strong sense of belonging in a safe and protected community.
While most public schools are cutting back on the Arts, we view them as a very important component of a solid education. With specialists in all areas, we have strong programs in the visual arts, strings, band, choral music, and drama.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved and NISAC-accredited online homeschool provider.
• We deliver comprehensive online courses to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee and throughout the United States.
• At ALA, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
• Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program