Adirondack Learning Academy:
A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Texas and throughout the U.S. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Specialized Online Curriculum & Learning Methods:
ALA uses Odysseyware Curriculum, and have found that Odysseyware is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
Odysseyware is a curriculum that not only includes core and elective courses, but a diverse range of electives, assessment applications, and administrative tools to facilitate teaching and learning in an online environment.
We also use the the Renzulli Learning System which was developed by American educational psychologist Joseph Renzulli, and is designed to allow students to apply, deepen, and extend their learning.
• One-on-One / Individualized Learning
Studies have shown that the smaller the student-teacher ratio, the better the student performs. Each student is helped individually.
• Tailor-Made Courses
Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning.
• Affordable Education
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
• Positive Learning Environment
Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Special Needs Students Welcome
We welcome students with special needs, and these students will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
- For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• "The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you. What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. "
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.