International culinary internships abroad in Europe: Culinary arts internship in Spain for international students, Americans. Paid internships / hospitality work placements in top hotels & restaurants, chef training courses learning Spanish and cooking skills in Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Santander, Valencia, Malaga, Seville..
Instituto Hemingway, Bilbao: Are you interested in the exciting and evolving world of culinary arts and gastronomy? Immerse yourself in the Spanish language and culinary arts world with a work placement / internship program facilitated by Instituto Hemingway - a respected Spanish language school based in Bilbao in northern Spain.
Email:Contact us below
We offer all of our language programs at our headquarters in Bilbao, but our internship / work experience courses take place in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, and Granada as well as in Bilbao.
Culinary Arts Internship: 4, 8 or 12 weeks - 30 hours of internship work per week
This program is designed for those who would like to learn, live, and work in the Spanish culinary arts industry.
• Course Intensity The internship will be 30 hours per week.
• Course Dates The cooking internship can take place at any time during the year, including in summer. The program is flexible, and students can choose their own dates.
• Accommodation Students will live in a shared basic accommodation (apartment or onsite, upon of the city) in a safe city area.
• Supervision Students have support and supervision at all times while taking Spanish language and cooking courses.
• Certification At the end of the program, students receive a cooking certificate from the Hemingway Institute, and a reference letter from the chef where you completed your culinary internship.