Learn Spanish in Spain: Language schools, Spanish courses in Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga Granada, Bilbao. Study abroad programs, internships in Spain, intensive Spanish courses. Apprendre espagnol - cours d'espagnol en Espagne, Sprachkurs Spanien
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
CEE provides highly professional teachers and a pleasant atmosphere at reasonable prices. We teach Spanish in small groups that do not exceed 10 students per class so that we can guarantee the utmost comprehension and excellent results.
The school is accredited by Instituto Cervantes in Spain which means it meets certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish and has adequate teaching resources and teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress.
6.Escuela Atena - Spanish Courses in Ayamonte and Huelva
Courses / Programs
Welcome to our school Escuela Atenea Ayamonte in the town centre of Ayamonte, in Andalusia near the Portuguese border. Escuela Atenea provides high quality Spanish language courses in a fun and friendly learning environment.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide courses for students, of all ages and levels and to give each one of our students that personal touch. There is a maximum of only 6 students in each class, which means that everyone can achieve their goals. Our enthusiastic teachers all have a modern language degree.
Improve your Spanish language skills while discovering the wonderful region Galicia on Spain's north-west Atlantic Coast.
Situated in the stunning coastal city of La Coruna, Four Ways International Education Centre provides Spanish classes to students from around the globe that bring together language and culture. The aim of these courses is to experience a linguistic and cultural immersion.
Students will learn the Spanish language while enjoying Galicia’s breathtaking landscapes, exquisite food and superb wines. Students will become immersed in our local celebrations and traditions.
Tear down Spanish stereotypes and get to know the hidden Spain in Galicia!
Based in the southern Spanish city of Seville, Centro MundoLengua is a private international language school and educational tour operator.
We provide opportunities for middle and secondary school students to improve or perfect their proficiency in the Spanish language, while experiencing the culture of Spain firsthand.
We also offer customized Spanish language and culture programs and educational tours in Spain for middle and high schools, colleges and universities, and AP teachers.
In addition, at Centro MundoLengua we have signed agreements with major universities in Spain, helping numerous colleges and universities organize study abroad programs in Spain.
Since 2006, Centro MundoLengua has worked with the College Board to provide the only accredited AP Spanish Language and Culture and AP Spanish Literature and Culture workshops for teachers outside of the US.
Centro MundoLengua also offers year-long programs of intensive Spanish language and culture programs for adults. These programs consist of language classes (for all levels) and cultural activities.
High School Spanish Programs:
- Spanish Language and Culture programs
- Pre-AP Spanish language programs
- Pre-AP Spanish Literature programs
- IB Spanish programs
- Personalized programs for groups (school exchanges, DELE courses, soccer programs, educational tours)
College/University Spanish Programs:
- Spanish Language Summer programs
- Semester programs
- Business Spanish, Medical Spanish...
Intensive Spanish Courses for Adults:
- General / Intensive Spanish classes
- AP Spanish workshops for teachers
- Private Spanish classes..
EF Barcelona in North-East Spain is a Spanish language school offering a range of Spanish courses to students from all over the world. Our students benefit from Spanish language and cultural immersion and our courses are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We are an established school with a wide range of academic options, including Transition Year courses and Leaving Certificate revision courses.
We are a medium-sized school in a peaceful residential area, just minutes from beautiful Turo Park. Students enjoy the local university gym, outdoor activities, clubbing, and the proximity to the Costa Brava. We are the ideal school for big city fans looking for a serious Spanish program.
Practice your new Spanish skills in the computer lab, email friends from the school’s WiFi wireless Internet or just relax in the student lounge. Nearby, there is a neighborhood market for fresh Spanish delicacies. In the summer, stay at our international residences, situated close to the school and with easy access to the city center.
- Intensive Spanish
- General Spanish
- Basic Spanish
- DELE Examination Preparation
- Spanish Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad and Master Spanish Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Spanish-Cooking, Economics, Slang, Spanish & South American Music, Wine and Tapas
Madrid PLUS is a private school offering year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. Our school is located on la Calle Arenal (Arenal Road) in the centre of the city, two minutes from the Puerta del Sol, known as "kilometer 0" of Spain. We opened in 1990 and since then we have catered to over 2000 students from all over the world.
At Madrid PLUS, the class size is between 6 and 10 students, so there is plenty of opportunities to participate in class conversations and to know your fellow students better. There are four different levels and five sub levels. Beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced. We are adapting our levels to the European Reference Frame, so that we can offer levels from A1 to C1.
Students can join courses every Monday, after having taken the test (oral and written) to place them in the appropriate level. The evening courses are two days a week (One hour and a half every day), and in total three hours per week. Private classes are can be arranged to fit in with the student.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5.6 miles) from the city's financial district and 13 km (8.1 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
- Spanish language standard course
- Spanish language plus course
- Intensive Spanish language course
- One-to-one / private Spanish language classes
- Spanish language exam preparation courses: DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- Spanish language evening classes
- Homestay program
- Spanish language course for business