Learn Spanish in Spain: Language schools, Spanish courses in Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga Granada, Bilbao. Study abroad programs, internships in Spain, intensive Spanish courses. Apprendre espagnol - cours d'espagnol en Espagne, Sprachkurs Spanien
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
CEE provides highly professional teachers and a pleasant atmosphere at reasonable prices. We teach Spanish in small groups that do not exceed 10 students per class so that we can guarantee the utmost comprehension and excellent results.
The school is accredited by Instituto Cervantes in Spain which means it meets certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish and has adequate teaching resources and teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress.
6.Escuela Atena - Spanish Courses in Ayamonte and Huelva
Courses / Programs
Welcome to our school Escuela Atenea Ayamonte in the town centre of Ayamonte, in Andalusia near the Portuguese border. Escuela Atenea provides high quality Spanish language courses in a fun and friendly learning environment.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide courses for students, of all ages and levels and to give each one of our students that personal touch. There is a maximum of only 6 students in each class, which means that everyone can achieve their goals. Our enthusiastic teachers all have a modern language degree.
Sign Up! Language Institute is a learning center that specializes in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. Our professional team has previous experience in the Cervantes Institute, in European and American universities and other national and international institutions.
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers and they specialise in the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE). They create their own material in order to adjust it to the specific needs of the student or the group. They adapt the resources down to the last detail to teach Spanish in a fun way so they stimulate our students’ motivation: there is nothing worse for learning a language than a boring class! You will also experience, real life.
And by living it, you will practice all the skills: written expression and comprehension, as well as oral expression and comprehension, i.e. we will teach you how to speak, understand, and write in Spanish.
A team of specialists in the cultural and business fields whose professionalism and expertise, along with that of our teachers, will make your stay in Seville an unforgettable experience that you will surely want to repeat!
8.El Rincón del Tándem - Spanish Courses in Valencia & Online
Courses / Programs
El Rincón del Tándem is a Spanish school, recognized as an Instituto Cervantes Accredited Centre. The school is based in Ruzafa, a multicultural neighbourhood of Valencia, at only 10 minutes walking distance from Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
El Rincón del Tándem stems from the idea to provide personalized Spanish courses, aimed both at those people who want to learn Spanish from scratch and those who want to improve their previous knowledge of the language.
The school provides group courses (Intensive, Standard, Part-time, etc.) as well as private lessons. Besides, the school organizes social and cultural activities where students can practice the language in informal contexts, discover the city, learn about arts and culture, get familiar with local traditions, etc.
Our classrooms are mixed-age and our student groups are small (from 4 to 8 students per group). That allows us to provide a more personalized teaching and to boost a closer relation between students and teachers.
All our teachers are native-speaking Spanish teachers and have been trained to teach Spanish as a foreign language. The school methodology has a communicative, interactive and dynamic approach and is mainly based on practicing the language inside and outside the classroom. After a previous study and practice in the classroom, the students put their knowledge into practice, in everyday life situations and contexts, interacting with local people and becoming familiar with different accents and expressions.
- Intensive Course: 20hours/week – 4-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 15 hours/week – 3-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 10hours/week – 2-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Part-time Course: 9 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Part-time Course: 6 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Experience Course: 20 hours Spanish lessons + 5 socio-cultural activities
- Photo Conversation Course: group or private classes
- Private Spanish lessons in Valencia
- DELE preparation courses
- Online Spanish lessons.
9.Agualivar Spanish School. Learn Spanish in Malaga
Courses / Programs
Agualivar is a friendly and small family-run school off the beaten tracks and headed by two Spanish teachers and sisters. Located in the south of Spain, our immersion school is in our own house where students live with us and our family.
We don't simply offer Spanish language courses but Spanish immersions. What does that mean? We customize a complete and intensive experience for each student. And we take care of every detail. You participate in our family life and share our meals, thus practicing your conversational Spanish around the clock.
The lessons, workshops and activities are adapted to your specific needs.
What is more important here, it is that we provide a high quality Spanish immersion and we guarantee you will only speak in Spanish during your stay with us.
You are immersed in Spanish and in the culture of our country. Staying with our family in our school, you have the advantage of a teacher at your disposal at all times.
• Spanish In Nature provides a Spanish language immersion 'homeschool' environment for children (ages 11-17), adults and families.
• Situated in the countryside, 30 minutes north of Madrid, we provide Spanish summer camp programs, Spanish for Families classes and homestay programs where you study and live in the teacher's home.
• The school is a small, with a capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8 pupils, which gives it a cozy and pleasant family atmosphere.
• We are in a strategic place - Madrid and El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. We are able to tailor visits to these places according to students' requirements.