Stafford Global - Online Education:
Take your business administration or HR management education to the next level by earning a prestigious Doctorate Degree online with Stafford Global - a leading, UAE-based distance learning institution. In partnership with leading UK universities, we provide two Doctorate programs to students in Saudi Arabia, throughout the Middle East, and around the world.Email: Contact us belowOnline Doctorate in Social Science (Human Resource Management specialisation)
- Awarded by the University of Leicester, UK
- Studied via distance learning over a minimum of 48 months to a maximum of 72 months.
This course aims to produce a group of leading practitioners who have mastered the full range of theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for professional activities at the highest levels. Course modules include:
- Comparing National Education and Training Systems
- Gender, Work and Society
- Globalisation, Work, Employment and HRD
- Industrial Relations
- Issues in China and Hong Kong (SAR)
- Knowledge Management and the Learning Organisation
- National Culture and HRD
- Vocational Education and Lifelong Learning
- Work, Employment and Learning
- Workplace Learning
- Youth Transitions, HRD and the Labour Market
Blended Learning Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Program
- Awarded by the University of Northampton
- Studied via distance learning over a 4 year period
This comprehensive DBA course focuses on meeting the professional and personal needs of those working in demanding managerial roles. We use facilitative technologies to allow you to engage effectively with the course materials, the course team, and your fellow students.
During the first two years, you will complete facilitated modules that are designed to help you to develop your knowledge and skills in reflective practice, research methods, and research leadership and governance.
On successful completion of the facilitated modules, you progress to the research thesis, which will typically take a further two years to complete.