Stafford Global - Online Education:
Earn an Undergraduate, Masters, Post-Graduate or Doctorate qualification from a top UK university from the comfort of your own home or office! Stafford Global provides a wide range of online programs to students in Saudi Arabia, throughout the Middle East, and around the world. Offered in partnership with leading universities in the UK, our Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses are available in fields including business, management, HR, marketing, education, and psychology among others. For your convenience, part-time study options are available for many of our online courses, making Stafford Global an excellent choice for working professionals.
• With an aim to promote higher education in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East, Stafford Global partners with leading universities in the UK to provide distance learning courses at certificate, diploma, bachelor degree, masters, postgraduate and doctorate levels.
• Whether it is a change in career, an increase in salary, a higher position or just the desire to learn something new, we will help you achieve it with our quality distance education.
• Whatever academic level you have achieved already, be it a BA degree or a Master’s degree, and wherever you are in your career, Stafford can help you realise your potential.
Stafford Global provides online / distance learning courses in partnership with a number of accredited UK universities:
• University of Leicester (20 programs of study)
The University of Leicester is consistently ranked in the top 25 of all UK national league tables, and is ranked #1 in the UK for teaching quality, personal development, academic support and overall satisfaction.
• University of Nottingham (PGCEi: Post Graduate Certificate in Education - International)
The University of Nottingham is now one of the world’s best universities, distinguished for its commitment to conventional as well as online learning and internationally renowned, world-class research.
The School of Education at the University of Nottingham is one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university.
• University of Northampton (Master of Business Administration - MBA Program & Doctorate of Business Administration - DBA Program)
The University of Northampton has over 350 undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in a range of traditional and cutting edge subjects. It has around 14,000 students and 1,500 staff.
• University of Dundee (6 programs of study)
Named "Scottish University of the Year" by The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016, the education offered at the University of Dundee has been ranked in the top 1% in the world (QS World University Rankings). In addition, it has been ranked in the top 20 universities worldwide under 50 years old.
• Edinburgh Napier University (12 programs of study)
The University is a double award winner of the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize, which recognises the University for its internationally acclaimed research. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings also puts the university in the top 5%.
Whether you are working full or part-time, an online degree course will provide you with a flexible means of achieving a university qualification.
Entry requirements are flexible and take into account both your existing academic qualifications and work-based experience.
Unlike a traditional university environment, our online Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs utilise a Virtual Learning Environment providing you with immediate access to learning materials wherever you are.
Part-time study options allow great flexibility and convenience for working professionals and students alike.
Student Support Services:
Stafford Global students are supported throughout their online program by a dedicated Student Adviser. Students also have the opportunity to regularly interact with fellow students and tutors.
University of Leicester, UK:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program (2-4 years)
• MSc in Finance (2-4 years)
• MSc in Human Resource Management and Training (2-4 years)
• MSc in Marketing (30 months to 4 years)
• MA in Media & Public Relations (2 years)
• MSc in Psychology (2 years)
• MSc in Occupational Psychology (2 years)
• MSc in Psychology of Work (2 years)
• MA in Applied Linguistics and TESOL (30 months to 4 years)
• MSc Educational Leadership (2 years)
• MA in International Education (2-4 years)
• MSc in Security and Risk Management (2 years)
• MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management (1-2 years)
• MSc in Diabetes (27 months)
• MA / MSc in Museum Studies (2 years)
• MSc in Actuarial Science (2 years)
• Doctorate in Social Science in Human Resource Management (4-6 years)
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Human Resource Management (1-2 years)
• Diploma Higher Education in Human Resource Management (19-24 months)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Learning Technologies (9 months)
University of Northampton, UK:
• Blended Learning Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program (18 months)
• Online Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Program (4 years)
University of Nottingham, UK:
• Online PGCEi: Post Graduate Certificate in Education (12 months)
University of Dundee, Scotland:
• Online Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program (18 months)
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation (1-3 years)
• BA in Childhood Studies (2-6 years)
• BA Professional Development in Tertiary Education (2-6 years)
• BA in Professional Development (2-6 years)
• BA Professional Development in Leadership and Management (2-6 years)
• BA Professional Development in Community Engagement (2-6 years)
• BA Professional Development in Volunteer Management (2-6 years)
• PG / UG Teaching Qualification in Further Education (1 year)
Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA - 18-24 months)
• MSc in Business Management (18-24 months)
• MSc in Human Resource Management (18-24 months)
• MSc in Construction Project Management (24 months)
• MSc in Data Science (20 months)
• MSc in Health and Social Care (21-26 months)
• MSc in Transport Planning and Engineering (36 months)
• BA in Business Management Top-up (12-18 months)
• BA in Business & Enterprise Top-up (12-18 months)
• BA in Sales Management Top-up (12-18 months)
• BSc in Nursing Studies Top-up (12-24 months)
• PG Certificate in Learning, Teaching & Assessment Practice in Higher Education (12 months)
• "'At the outset I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you and the team at Stafford for helping me through all these years to reach this stage. I have interacted with a number of people from Stafford who have always been extremely professional and very helpful in their approach."
• "It has been a good experience. The University mentors have been very helpful during their visits an also via email. Stafford have been prompt in providing information from their end. Thanks."
• "I have had a great experience with the University/programme thus far and have felt very supported by Stafford."
• 'I'm writing to express my utmost happiness and gratitude towards all the help received from Stafford in accomplishing my MBA. The program has given me immense knowledge and a complete change in my thought process at a professional level."
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Masters Programs
- Doctorate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Postgraduate Courses
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Psychology
- Masters in HR Management
- Masters in Media & Public Relations
- HR Management Courses
- HR Diploma
- BSc in HR Management
- HR Management Doctorate
- DBA Program
- Masters in Education
- Education Postgraduate
- Masters in Applied Linguistics & TESOL
- Security & Risk Management Degree
- Masters in Business Management
- BA in Business Management
- BA in Business & Enterprise
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.