Find fashion schools in Italy: Luxury goods management masters degree in Milan taught in English for Americans/ international students. Study fashion management programs abroad in Europe, professional fashion industry training.
Accademia del Lusso, Milan: The exciting field of Fashion Communication Management covers roles related to communication in businesses within the luxury goods industry. Accademia del Lusso provides a 9-month Master's Course in Fashion Communication Management taught in English to students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in the heart of Milan's fashion district, we offer high-quality professional training that aims to produce graduates ready to work in the competitive fashion and luxury goods industries.
Master's Course in Fashion Communication Management - Taught in English Course Duration: 1 year
• In this course, you learn how to manage every stage of a communication plan, as well as how to manage the team of different professionals who form part of the communication sphere within a luxury goods business.
• You will learn how to maintain and develop contacts with press services, how to write advertising material and press releases, as well as sustaining public relations and event management.
• Successful graduates have the opportunity to be considered for an internship position, thanks to the many links Accademia del Lusso has with businesses and brands in the fashion and design sectors.
• 3-year university degree or equivalent (Professional experience is also considered – please email for further information)
• Good knowledge of English
• Communication Manager, Public Relations Manager, Events Organiser, Press Office Manager, Research Consultant, Editor.
Student Testimonial: "I am very pleased with the educational path that I have undertaken at Accademia del Lusso. All the teachers were very experienced and, most important thing, they all came from the work environment that I, as a student, wanted to be part of; the course is therefore perfect for whom who wants to learn the basis on which start his own career in the fashion field.
I often meet some of my former teacher at fashion shows and sometimes I have also the chance to collaborate with them. One of the thing that I gladly remember is the professionalism and competence that I have found at Accademia."
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.