International business schools in Italy: MBA Rome, programs in English, online management colleges, degree courses in Milan & Florence, study abroad MBA programs in Italy & Europe for international students, Americans. Facoltà di economia, scuole / corsi in Milano, Roma, Firenze..
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
3.Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability
5.Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is a trilingual, international university in the South Tyrol region of Northern Italy, We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in our School of Economics and Management. Our three-year bachelor degree courses include Economics & Social Sciences; Tourism, Sport & Event Management and Economics & Management while our master degree courses include Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Economics & Management of Public Sectors. The faculty, as well as the student community, are very much international.
A course of study at the School of Economics prepares students for the global workplace. This is achieved by setting high international academic standards. The focus is therefore on multilingualism and multiculturalism which are provided by the international provenance of both our students and our teaching and research staff. The different core subjects we have been successfully offering for a number of years include economics and business management, political sciences and law.
IED Management Lab is a professional school of management in Milan offering postgraduate, 3 year and continuing education programs in the English and Italian languages dedicated to the management of creativity in business. Programs are offered to both Italian and international students.
All of the courses offered by the IED Management Lab are strongly attuned to the themes of sustainable development, both from an environmental as well as a social point of view.
The courses are designed with the theme of sustainability present in every aspect of the educational process, so that aside from having in common just the principles of what is right and necessary, it actually constitutes an integral part of the total identity of the IED School of Management.
• Brand Management and Communication (taught in English or Italian)
• Event Management (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Management Programs:
• Art Direction
• Evolution Marketing And Social Media
• Wedding Planner
• Marketing: Product And Sales Management
• Events: From Concept To Execution
• Content Management And Copywriting
8.ALTIS - Postgraduate School Business & Society, Milan
Courses / Programs
ALTIS, the Postgraduate School Business & Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, is an international research and education centre for the study and promotion of a responsible and competitive business culture. We offer a range of high quality training courses that includes a one-year international MBA degree program which is taught in English.
Founded in 2005, ALTIS embodies both an openness towards the international world of business and the willingness to effectively serve the interests of the students and enterprises with which it interacts.
ALTIS dedicates special attention to those geographical areas which are also of particular interest to the growth of Italian business: Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
ALTIS offers high quality training courses in strong connections with the business world:
- One-Year International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability. New Markets and Euromed (in English)
- Executive Master SMEs and Competitiveness (in Italian)
- Summer course in Business Summer Program. Experiencing Italian Excellence
- Executive courses and Intensive courses
- Seminars, carried on in partnership with companies or important institutions.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
10.Bologna Business School - University of Bologna
Courses / Programs
Located in a 16th century Villa just outside Bologna in Northern Italy (107km / 66 miles north of Florence), Bologna Business School - the Business School of the University of Bologna specializes in Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs.
Each of our MBAs is a challenging, intensive 12-month international full-time program taught entirely in English. Concentrations include Corporate Finance, Food & Wine, Green Energy & Sustainable Business, Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods, and Food & Wine.
The curriculum of the each of our MBA programs is divided in two main parts: General Management (core courses), and a number of Specialized Courses which specific to your chosen concentration. Our programs also feature a Business English course; and intensive Italian classes are offered free of charge to international participants who wish to improve their language skills during their stay in Italy.
Bologna Business School is a member of EFMD, ASFOR, and is ranked as a "Top Business School Internationally Strong" by Eduniversal.