International business schools in Italy: MBA Rome, programs in English, online management colleges, degree courses in Milan & Florence, study abroad MBA programs in Italy & Europe for international students, Americans. Facoltà di economia, scuole / corsi in Milano, Roma, Firenze..
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
3.Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.
• For students from Italy & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Located in a 16th century Villa just outside Bologna in Northern Italy (107km / 66 miles north of Florence), Bologna Business School - the Business School of the University of Bologna specializes in Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs.
Each of our MBAs is a challenging, intensive 12-month international full-time program taught entirely in English. Concentrations include Corporate Finance, Food & Wine, Green Energy & Sustainable Business, Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods, and Food & Wine.
The curriculum of the each of our MBA programs is divided in two main parts: General Management (core courses), and a number of Specialized Courses which specific to your chosen concentration. Our programs also feature a Business English course; and intensive Italian classes are offered free of charge to international participants who wish to improve their language skills during their stay in Italy.
Bologna Business School is a member of EFMD, ASFOR, and is ranked as a "Top Business School Internationally Strong" by Eduniversal.
Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood with the help of such scholars like Duncan Kennedy (Harvard), Guido Calabresi (Yale), and Gustavo Zagrebelsky (Former Italian Chief Justice). Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen sits in its advisory board.
Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance (MSc CLEF).
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance with emphasis on incorporating the practical considerations.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the program is carried out in English.
MIB School of Management was founded in 1988 as a consortium between academia and the world of research, and the economic and entrepreneurial systems (Generali Group, Allianz Group, illycaffè, Benetton, Fincantieri, etc). The School offers educational management courses from an international perspective and conducts research in the main areas of international management.
One of the best Italian Business Schools, accredited by ASFOR, member of CEEMAN and EFMD. It's located in the extreme east of Italy, effectively bridging western and eastern Europe. Some scholarships are available for foreign students, based on the results of the admission exams.
- MBA in International Business,
- Master in Insurance & Risk Management,
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure;
- Executive MBA edition Nordest,
- Executive MBA edition Rome,
- Executive Master in Wine Business,
- Tailor-made courses for managers and entrepreneurs;
8.Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
10.ALTIS - Postgraduate School Business & Society, Milan
Courses / Programs
ALTIS, the Postgraduate School Business & Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, is an international research and education centre for the study and promotion of a responsible and competitive business culture. We offer a range of high quality training courses that includes a one-year international MBA degree program which is taught in English.
Founded in 2005, ALTIS embodies both an openness towards the international world of business and the willingness to effectively serve the interests of the students and enterprises with which it interacts.
ALTIS dedicates special attention to those geographical areas which are also of particular interest to the growth of Italian business: Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
ALTIS offers high quality training courses in strong connections with the business world:
- One-Year International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability. New Markets and Euromed (in English)
- Executive Master SMEs and Competitiveness (in Italian)
- Summer course in Business Summer Program. Experiencing Italian Excellence
- Executive courses and Intensive courses
- Seminars, carried on in partnership with companies or important institutions.