International business schools in Italy: MBA Rome, programs in English, online management colleges, degree courses in Milan & Florence, study abroad MBA programs in Italy & Europe for international students, Americans. Facoltà di economia, scuole / corsi in Milano, Roma, Firenze..
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
3.Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.
MIB School of Management was founded in 1988 as a consortium between academia and the world of research, and the economic and entrepreneurial systems (Generali Group, Allianz Group, illycaffè, Benetton, Fincantieri, etc). The School offers educational management courses from an international perspective and conducts research in the main areas of international management.
One of the best Italian Business Schools, accredited by ASFOR, member of CEEMAN and EFMD. It's located in the extreme east of Italy, effectively bridging western and eastern Europe. Some scholarships are available for foreign students, based on the results of the admission exams.
- MBA in International Business,
- Master in Insurance & Risk Management,
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure;
- Executive MBA edition Nordest,
- Executive MBA edition Rome,
- Executive Master in Wine Business,
- Tailor-made courses for managers and entrepreneurs;
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability
6.Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- Finance For Executives
- Structured Products: Risks, Rewards, Valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Go To Market
- Internet, Social Media And Mobile For Corporate And Marketing Communication
- The Marketing In You
- Search, Social & Mobile
- Retail Manager
- Credit Risk Management
The Swiss School of Management (SSM) is a private institute of higher education belonging to the Swiss Management Academy International. SSM is located on the University of Washington's campus in Rome's historic city center.
We have a diverse student body coming from all over the world and offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Night/Executive MBA, Dual MBA, Capital MBA (Tri-city MBA program) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP). All programs are in English.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the experience of business people in the field.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students and professors come from all over the world.
- Since 1981 a school of Business and Leadership Excellence
- International Students and Environment
- Campus in Rome’s historic center
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Capital (Tri-city) MBA
- Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP)
- International Forensic Week
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-04-18 were from viewers in:
Aroona, Queensland., Australia;
Cape Town, South Africa;
kandana, Sri Lanka;
Africa, South Africa, South Africa;
You are here: School & College Search> Business Schools, MBA Programs in Italy> Business schools in Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice, Naples, Turin, Tuscany, Sardinia..