ISSOS in Cambridge, England:
Give your teenager the experience of a lifetime by enrolling them in the ISSOS summer school in the world-famous university town of Cambridge, south-east England! ISSOS provides all-inclusive 3-week summer programs to international students (ages 13-18) from all over the world.Email: Contact us below
Held in July and August, our residential summer camps aim to provide a balanced program of academics, culture and fun. During their stay, students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study.
Cambridge is ideally located only 50 miles / 80 km north-east of Central London. All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport. ISSOS also offer summer courses in Scotland.
Photography Elective Course (Available in Cambridge Only)
The digital photography summer school elective teaches the fundamentals in an informative, inspirational and fun way.
Summer students work with a professional photography tutor and learn the skills needed to capture, produce and edit quality photographs.
The academic subjects that can be taken alongside the photography course are: English language, Advanced English with IELTS exam preparation, Journalism, Debating, Business Studies & Entrepreneurship,
or the Pre-IB program.
Learn how to use the art of photography to communicate, tell a story or advertise a product and capture life in one of England’s most historic cities.
Students can use the inspiring city of Cambridge as a playground of visual stimulation and learn to photograph landscape, portraits of friends, nature and life in action.
• Engage creative talent and produce photography that inspires others.
• Understand the techniques involved in digital photography and edit photographs for desired effect.
• Visit London and some of the exciting photography exhibitions of the moment.
• See the world around you as an unlimited source of inspiration.
• Students’ work will be showcased at the end of the summer school course in the ISSOS creative evening and the photography students will also collaborate with the journalism students to produce the summer school’s newspaper, the ISSOS Times.
"My son has been to ISSOS twice and both times has come back from ISSOS full of life, very happy and his conversations taking on a more mature outlook. The various structured activities and the chance to make friends from different parts of the world was a wonderful opportunity for him.
The independence he was afforded in a secure environment was a boost to his self-development. The interest ISSOS staff took in the students as individuals was evident when he relayed his experiences."
- Abdullah, The Sultanate of Oman