UK Summer Camps: England Summer English courses 2020, summer music lessons, UK sports camps, academic summer programs abroad for high school students, Campamentos de verano en Inglaterra, Cursos de inglés verano, Englisch Sommerschule
• Immerse your child or teenager in a second language environment while experiencing the stunning countryside of Scotland in summer 2020.
• Articulate Language Camps provides English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian language summer immersion camps in Scotland for both UK-based and international students aged 6-17.
• We also offer academic year Language Learning + Adventure Programmes for 2-7 days (Residential Camps for groups of primary & secondary school students).
• With two fantastic locations in central Scotland, our residential summer camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers of your chosen language. Whether you are flying to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports or traveling by train, our team will be happy to arrange a pick-up for you.
• We use digital media, team building activities and adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
• Located at Lapwing Lodges, a Scout centre with amazing outdoor adventure facilities, our Launch Camp (with participants mainly from the UK) is a 2 or 4-day course for children aged 6-11.
• Located at the Dolphin House, an outdoor center on the grounds of the stunning Culzean Castle in South Ayrshire, our International Camp is an 11-day camp for students aged 12-17.
Student Testimonial: “The staff are friendly, cheerful and very organised. I loved the activities like capture the flag, crate building, the water fight and the team-building. I would recommend camp to all my friends.” - Lily, 17
Residential, Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
• Participants choose English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian
Launch Camp • 2 or 4 day camp for young children aged 6-11
• Based at Lapwing Lodge, near Glasgow
• Learn through digital media projects and outdoor sport.
• Includes outdoor language learning, raft building, climbing and film-making
International Camp • 11-day residential summer camp for UK & international students aged 12-17
• Based in Dolphin House, in the Culzean Castle and Country park area, 1 hour from Glasgow.
• With digital media projects & outdoor adventure activities
12.Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months, and all ages and standards are welcome.
• With only a maximum of 5 students staying with us at any one time, our English summer course classes are small to ensure optimal interaction between Student and Teacher on these activity holidays. The classes include practicals of everyday life to help to encourage conversational English skills and confidence.
• Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Having a maximum of only 5 participants at one time, students stay with us in our English family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Join our unique school in summer 2020 or 2021, located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week, including stable management
• Homestay accommodation with an English family (at Kildinan Parkdale Farm)
• 1 excursion per week
• Located only 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports.
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
13.Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation & Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is a UK soccer schools specialist provider. We offer access to some of the most prestigious summer football camps in the London area, including Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools and Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 9-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Chelsea camps are held at Chelsea FC's training ground in Cobham (1 hour south-west of London), with accommodation in Roehampton University, just 7 miles south-west of Central London.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides residential football camps for boys ages 9-17 at 4 convenient locations in London and Southern England.
Participant Testimonial: "I made some good friends at the camp. The Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch." - Jervay, Bermuda, 13
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Accredited by the British Council, Summer Boarding Courses provides high-quality summer school programmes in Oxford, England for international students ages 10-17. Working in partnership with some of Britain's leading boarding schools, our summer courses for juniors combine English language classes with activity programmes that will make an unforgettable summer! Every student can enjoy a truly international experience in fantastic locations in the South-East of England.
Summer Boarding Courses provide a truly international experience in fantastic locations, with English language and activity programmes that ensure the students return home after a summer they will never forget. As with UK boarding students during the academic year, international students attending a summer boarding course will enjoy a huge variety of experiences inside and outside the classroom, all shared with other students from around the world.
Established in 1982, The Cambridge Centre for Languages in Cambridge, Southeast England, has an international reputation for providing quality English language summer courses and is accredited by the British Council. Our summer courses are held the magnificent campus of The Perse Centre in Union Lane, just minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Our courses are designed for 12-16 year old students, and we put special emphasis on communicative skills. Students can avail of 6 different start dates for summer 2018, and can choose 2,3,4 or 6-week courses.
Our purpose is to to create an international environment where students from all over the world may learn about the lanugage, life and cultural heritage not only of Britain, but also of other countries. We also offer students the chance to take Trinity College London Exam in Spoken English.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
Based on campus in a top British boarding school, less than an hour east of London, The Summer Academy at Sunningdale School is a 1, 2 or 3 week residential programme for international students ages 7-14.
Our summer course features high-level English lessons combined with cultural excursions and lots of outdoor activities to familiarise our students with the UK and boarding school life.
The academy is ideal for students with confirmed UK school places, those preparing for 11+ and 13+ examinations, and those looking to generally improve their English skills.
With quintessentially English surroundings, a high ratio of staff to students, low student numbers and an exceptional level of teaching, The Summer Academy is one of the leading UK programmes of its kind.
With 4 schools across London and the South of England, Talent Time Academy is a bespoke performing arts school that provides summer theatre workshops to young children and teens ages 4-18.
Our summer workshops - the West End Experience - is perfect for anyone that loves to sing, dance and act and have tons of fun improving their skills and learning material from some great West End shows.
TTA has summer branches in Hampstead (JW3), Winchmore Hill (The Dance Studio), Watford (The Pump House) and Croydon (The BRIT School).
Samiad is a summer school provider that offers residential English summer courses to children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17) from around the world.
Combining quality English language classes with fun excursions and activities, we give our junior students the opportunity to improve their English, whilst enjoying the history and culture that the United Kingdom has to offer.
Our residential English courses take place in Trent College, a quality-approved boarding school just 8 miles from Nottingham City Centre and less than 2.5 hours drive north of London. Children will sleep in shared or dorm style rooms. Boys and girls are separated and children will be placed in groups of a similar age range.
Our summer English camps are two weeks duration in the months of July and August, incorporating English language tuition, exciting educational trips to historical places in the UK and an action-packed activities schedule. You will have the opportunity to try new experiences and meet new people from all over the world.
2-week summer English courses for children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17)
- English Language Summer School: Includes 20 hours of English classes & 2 excursions per week as well as a full activity programme.
- English Language Summer School with Horse Riding: Also includes 2 hours per week of private horse riding lessons (additional hours can be purchased). 1 day per week of hands-on learning about looking after horses at the stables.