UK Summer Camps: England Summer English courses 2019, summer music lessons, UK sports camps, academic summer programs abroad for high school students, Campamentos de verano en Inglaterra, Cursos de inglés verano, Englisch Sommerschule
• Immerse your child or teenager in a second language environment while experiencing the stunning countryside of Scotland in summer 2019.
• Articulate Language Camps provides English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian language summer immersion camps in Scotland for both UK-based and international students aged 6-17.
• With two fantastic locations in central Scotland, our residential summer camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers of your chosen language. Whether you are flying to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports or traveling by train, our team will be happy to arrange a pick-up for you.
• Our team of native and qualified teachers teach languages in a fun, meaningful way that encourages true communication. We use digital media, team building activities and adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
• Located at Lapwing Lodges, a Scout centre with amazing outdoor adventure facilities, our Launch Camp (with participants mainly from the UK) is a 2 or 4-day course for children aged 6-11.
• Located at the Dolphin House, an outdoor center on the grounds of the stunning Culzean Castle in South Ayrshire, our International Camp is an 11-day camp for students aged 12-17.
Student Testimonial: “The staff are friendly, cheerful and very organised. I loved the activities like capture the flag, crate building, the water fight and the team-building. I would recommend camp to all my friends.” - Lily, 17
Residential, Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
• Participants choose English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian
Launch Camp • 2 or 4 day camp for young children aged 6-11
• Based at Lapwing Lodge, near Glasgow
• Includes outdoor language learning, raft building, climbing and film-making
International Camp • 11-day residential summer camp for UK & international students aged 12-17
• Based in Dolphin House, in the Culzean Castle and Country park area, 1 hour from Glasgow.
• With digital media projects & outdoor adventure activities
12.Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months and all ages and standards are welcome. Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Students stay with us in our family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Having only 4-5 students stay with us at any one time enables our instructors to concentrate on the individual needs of each student.
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• 1 excursion per week
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
13.Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools & Arsenal Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is a UK soccer schools specialist provider. We offer access to some of the most prestigious summer football camps in the London area, including Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools and Arsenal Soccer Schools.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 10-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Chelsea camps are held at Chelsea FC's training ground in Cobham (1 hour south-west of London), with accommodation in Roehampton University, just 7 miles south-west of Central London.
• Arsenal Soccer Schools provides residential football camps for boys ages 9-17 at 4 convenient locations in London and Southern England.
Participant Testimonial: "I made some good friends at the camp. The Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch." - Jervay, Bermuda, 13
Accredited by the British Council, Summer Boarding Courses provides high-quality summer school programmes in Oxford, England for international students ages 10-17. Working in partnership with some of Britain's leading boarding schools, our summer courses for juniors combine English language classes with activity programmes that will make an unforgettable summer! Every student can enjoy a truly international experience in fantastic locations in the South-East of England.
Summer Boarding Courses provide a truly international experience in fantastic locations, with English language and activity programmes that ensure the students return home after a summer they will never forget. As with UK boarding students during the academic year, international students attending a summer boarding course will enjoy a huge variety of experiences inside and outside the classroom, all shared with other students from around the world.
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school situated on the beautiful South Coast of England near Bournemouth, 2 hours south-west of London.
We offer intensive summer holiday English language homestay courses for non-native English speaking children and teenagers, and combine a quality homestay with top professional teaching standards customised to your child's needs.
Heritage's English courses are designed for young learners who want to improve their English language skills in a relaxed friendly environment during their summer holidays.
We also offer English exam preparation courses as part of the Homestay package. Heritage English tutors arrange a programme of lessons, excursions and activities to match students’ interests so that young learners are having fun and learning English during their stay.
Our younger students get the opportunity to live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Our principal teachers are both fully Cambridge qualified and are highly experienced in hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
Our school is located in Lymington in Hampshire in the south of England, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
Kings Camps is part of the Kings Foundation, a UK registered charity that’s dedicated to helping young people reach their potential. We provide sports and activity camps at over 50 locations across the UK to children ages 4-17 during school holidays and in the summer months.
Our summer camps are available to kids and teens from the UK and around the world. Our camps take place in cities and towns across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle, Glasgow, Cardiff, and more.
Kings Camps equip children with essential life skills and an understanding that being active is essential to health and well-being. We provide inclusive sports programmes to engage and inspire.
“Thanks to the team at Kings Camps for a great week – my son cannot wait to go again! Super leadership, great discipline and a lot of fun – the best of its kind around."
- Lee Edwards, Leeds Met Carnegie
Based at the superb Moulton College campus in rural Northamptonshire in the East Midlands of England, Futures Sports specialise in providing outstanding residential & day hockey camp experiences for children ages 9-18.
Our coaching groups are managed according to both age and ability so that players are able to share the hockey camp experience with their own age and ability groups and learn new skills together.
All of our staff are appropriately qualified, hold First Aid and Safeguarding and Protecting Children certificates. Many of the coaches have national league and/or international experience.
Facilities include water and sand based artificial turf pitches, indoor swimming pool, en-suite single and twin bedrooms and a brand new purpose built student centre where all meals are prepared to a very high standard.
Rossall Summer School provides an intensive English language summer programme combined with fun activities, academic subjects, and cultural excursions. We are located in Fleetwood in the Wyre District of Lancashire on the northwest coast of England. Rossall is 20 minutes north of Blackpool airport and one hour north of both Manchester and Liverpool international airports.
Our summer school runs for 8 weeks in the summer holidays on our stunning coastal campus with lots to explore. We recommend pupils stay for a minimum of 2 weeks. We teach in small classes of no more than 10 students per class, ensuring each pupil receives individual attention.
Our summer school embodies the same high standards as our year round programme. Students follow an intensive English language programme to develop the skills they need to communicate effectively, and for those considering studying in the UK, there is also the option of studying a choice of academic subjects to develop technical knowledge and vocabulary. Small classes are run by Rossall's own full-time staff and you will receive a full academic report and certificate of attendance. This is an ideal preparation for UK boarding schools.