New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies:
Based in Valparaiso, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited institution offering a wide range of online certificate, diploma and associate degree, bachelor's, masters and doctorate degree programs in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, nutrition and wellness. Our comprehensive training and certification courses in natural health and herbal studies are available to students throughout the United States and worldwide.
• Our comprehensive training courses aim to prepare you for a future in natural health. You can learn new skills to complement your existing practice or business. Alternatively, you can attain a higher level of knowledge in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime!
• Our courses are taught entirely through distance learning, giving you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and finish at your own pace.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can choose to pay in advance for your studies and receive a discount for doing so. Alternatively, you can select the Pay Per Course Option Plan where there is no down payment and you pay for each course at a time.
• We provide direction to our graduates in how to build a successful business or practice. In addition, we direct graduates to experienced practitioners so they can have clinical time or practicum (work experience).
Online Certificate, Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor's, Masters and Doctorate Degree Programs in the fields of
• Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Energy Medicine
• Herbal Medicine
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology...
You can choose to enroll in just one course instead of a full program.
- Anatomy & Physiology Credit 4
- Natural Health & Nutrition Credit 3
- Dietary Wellness for Life Credit 2
- Amino Acid Therapy Credit 2
- Chemistry & Nutrition Credit 2
- Natural Health Approaches I Credit 2
- Eleven Keys to Health and Longevity Credit 1
- Effective Modalities & Products for Optimal Health and Wellness Credit 1
- Herbology Credit 4
- Healing Foods Credit 2
- Iris Analysis Credit 4
- Faith Based Iridology (F.B.I) Credit 1
- Reflexology Credit 3
- Homeopathy Credit 3
- Holistic Nutrition Credit 5
- Energy Medicine Credit 2
- Aromatherapy Credit 3
- Nutritional Herbology Credit 3
- Herbal Preparations Credit 4
- Bach Flower Remedies Credit 2
- Wellness Coaching Credit 2
- Cancer, GMO’s and Vaccines Credit 4
- Whole Foods Credit 4
- Biblical Wellness Credit 4
- Anti-Aging and Longevity Approaches Credit 2
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Credit 2
- Natural Health Approaches from the Bible Credit 3
- Correct Thinking Patterns for Health and Wholeness Credit 2
- Original Medicine Approaches Credit 2
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) Credit 2
- The Certified Wellness Consultant (C.W.C) Course Credit 8
- The Natural Health and Spiritual Wellness Course Credit 3
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM) and Transworld Accrediting Commission (TAC).
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, the Pastoral Medical Association (PMA), and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
• New Eden is an approved training provider for the International Institute for Complementary Therapies (IICT), and is also sanctioned by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA).
• We also have membership and/or Networks with the American Herbalist Guild and the International Sclerology Institute.
• BBB Rating A+: New Eden School has accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. BBB Accreditation signifies trust and integrity, and an unwavering commitment to consumers.
• "I enjoyed the pharmacology class - have found the information very useful already in dealing with physicians for my husbands heart condition! I felt much more confident in my knowledge of pharmaceuticals and how they work in the body."
J.B., Doctor of Naturopathy Student
• "I have found the course material to be very in-depth and thorough. I have gained a great deal of knowledge in a short period of time, which has not only benefited my own health but also positioned me to provide insight and answers to friends with health-related questions. I really appreciate this and want to thank you for the excellent opportunity you have provided for many of us to obtain a first-class health-related education from home."
H.W., USA, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy Graduate
• "I loved your program. It is very fun, easy and full of great content. I was not expecting to be so excited but I am surprised, I enjoyed it all the way. I will definitely continue to take more courses with you. It is also very affordable and easy. I encourage everyone who is looking for a good school to get enrolled in New Eden. I loved your program. Thank you."
Xochitl, Natural Health Consultant
• "I just want to let you know that I am so glad I studied with your school. Getting my diploma through New Eden gave me the confidence to speak at my first wellness seminar recently. I think the audience enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definitely continue to recommend you."
Allison, USA, Master Herbalist Graduate
• "For years I have been interested in the natural health field. I am so excited to have found this school. Larry DeSantis makes learning fun. He helps you not only learn the information, but teaches you to use it and to help others. I find it hard to put the books down.
This field of health is so needed in our world today. I love having the knowledge and understanding of how are bodies work, so we don't have to suffer the consequences. Thanks for all your wisdom and knowledge."
Specific Contact Pages: - Aromatherapy Program
- Traditional Naturopathy
- Natural Health
- Holistic Health
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Natural Medicine
- Iridology Certificate
- Holistic Health Degree
- Holistic Health Diploma
- Naturopathy Diploma
- Doctorate in Naturopathy
- Functional Medicine Certification
- Alternative Medicine Associates Degree
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5 Washington Street, Suite 300-73, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.