1.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited institution offering a wide range of online certificate, diploma & degree programs in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, and nutrition.
• We aim to provide the best online educational programs in natural health & herbal studies. Our quality training and certification courses are studied online by distance learning students throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to prepare you for a future in natural health. Learn new skills to complement your existing practice or business. Alternatively, attain a higher level of knowledge in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime!
• Our courses give you the convenience of studying in your own home or office, at times that suit you. Start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM). We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. I feel that your institution is second to none as far as I am concerned."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Energy Medicine
• Herbal Medicine
• Holistic Health
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Iridology & Sclerology
• Natural Health
• Nutrition Science
• Traditional Naturopathy...
2.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Indianapolis & Online
Courses / Programs
• Learn to spray tan in Indiana with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading sunless spray tan training provider.
• We provide 1-day onsite spray tan classes in Indianapolis which are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• We also offer interactive, online spray tan certification programs to students throughout Indiana and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students include cosmetologists, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee
Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, just 45 miles northwest of Indianapolis, Wabash College is a small, private, liberal arts college for men that offers undergraduate degree programs in a wide variety of academic fields that include Computer Science, Chemistry, Art, Classics, and more. We, the Faculty of Wabash College, believe in a liberal arts education. We believe that it leads people to freedom, helps them choose worthy goals and shows them the way to an enduring life of the mind.
Wabash College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools of the Higher Learning Commission. In addition, Wabash's Teacher Education Program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Wabash offers qualified young men a superior education, fostering, in particular, independent intellectual inquiry, critical thought, and clear written and oral expression. The College educates its students broadly in the traditional curriculum of the liberal arts, while also requiring them to pursue concentrated study in one or more disciplines.
Our students come from diverse economic, social, and cultural backgrounds; the College helps these students engage these differences and live humanely with them.
DePauw University is a nationally-recognized, leading liberal arts college in Greencastle, Indiana, dedicated to educating 2,300 students from across the country and around the globe. We provide a variety of undergraduate degree programs in a wide-range of academic fields. Forty-two majors are offered in the College of Liberal Arts, and three degree programs are offered in the School of Music. Courses and advising successfully prepare students for professional post-graduate programs in law, medicine, business, engineering, ministry, and more.
The University, or specific degree programs, are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, University Senate of the United Methodist Church, Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society, National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, Indiana Professional Standards Board for the State of Indiana, Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and the National Association of Schools of Music.
Academics at DePauw push students to gain broad exposure to multiple disciplines before narrowing their focus. DePauw offers dozens of majors and minors, a handful of honors and fellows programs, and a set of experiential learning opportunities that challenge students within and beyond the classroom.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Classical Studies
- Communication and Theatre
- Computer Science
- Conflict Studies
- Economics & Management
- Education Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Programs
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Modern Languages
- Music (CLA)
- Off Campus Study
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations, and more ...
5.Sign Language Interpreting Major at Goshen College
Courses / Programs
Located 25 miles southeast of South Bend, in Goshen, North Indiana, Goshen College is a private, co-educational, residential, college of the liberal arts and sciences rooted in the Anabaptist-Mennonite tradition.
The Sign Language Interpreting Department at Goshen College offers major and minor degree programs in American Sign Language. Our major programs are designed to prepare graduates for a professional interpreting career and to use their skills in service to the community as teachers and in the church.
The major courses have concentrations in ASL-English Interpreting or teacher education. The minor program is for students who wish to expand their language skills and cultural knowledge or to enhance other majors such as education, social work, psychology, etc. As part of the Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures Department we provide majors and minors in Spanish as well as lessons in French, Arabic, Khmer, Mandarin and Swahili.
Goshen College is accredited as a standard four-year college by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and is classified as a National Liberal Arts I (B-I) College by the Carnegie Foundation.
Earlham College is a liberal arts college in Richmond, Indiana that offers a wide-range of undergraduate degree programs. Earlham also offers two graduate degree programs: the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) and the Master of Education (M.E.), which provide a route for teacher licensure to students with liberal arts undergraduate degrees.
Among the nation's academically strongest liberal arts colleges, Earlham develops in its students broad and deep competencies in both traditional and emerging disciplinary and interdisciplinary fields.There is no better place to explore your gifts and purpose than at Earlham College. Challenge yourself with the academic quality of a leading national liberal arts college while also planning for life after graduation.
Earlham College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools to grant the Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees. The college was approved by the Association of American Universities in 1913 and has been on each succeeding list of approved institutions.