CMC Makeup School, Austin / San Antonio area:
Are you searching for professional beginner to advanced makeup artist training in the Austin / San Antonio TX area? Perhaps you are looking to enhance your skills in the beauty and salon industry. You can achieve makeup artist certification in days with CMC Makeup School, a leading professional makeup training institute in San Marcos TX (just 31 miles south of Austin and 50 miles north of San Antonio). CMC specializes in makeup artist training & portfolio development, with classes beginning monthly. We offer flexible hours, as well as weekend classes, and also have professional makeup schools in Dallas & Houston.
• Our school is situated just off of Interstate 35 at 1619 I-35 North, San Marcos in the Austin TX area.
• Our makeup classes serve beginner students and advanced beauty professionals from San Marcos, Austin, Travis County area, New Braunfels, Comal County, and surrounding areas in Central Texas, including Seguin, Guadalupe County, Kyle, Hays County, Lockhart, Caldwell County, Cedar Creek, Bastrop County, Round Rock, Williamson County, San Antonio, Bexar County..
Short / Intensive Makeup Artist Certification Programs:
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• We offer training in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
• Class size is a maximum of 6 students to ensure the best training and individual attention for each student.
• Airbrush 101 Program (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• Beginner to Advanced Makeup Artistry (15 & 20 days- partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
CMC Instructors - Experienced Industry Professionals:
Our make-up instructors are working make-up artists with extensive industry experience. This allows us to bring real-life industry knowledge into the classroom along with valuable tips & essential training that you need in order to gain employment as a professional make-up artist.
• "CMC more than reached my expectations. The environment was very comfortable and the instructors made it quite easy to ask questions or ask for help. The curriculum we covered was just right for the amount of time given to apply the makeup and hair techniques. If your looking to learn the right way to apply makeup, CMC is the best choice.
I truly loved my week at CMC, I wish it would have been a little longer, just so I could spend more time with my fellow artists.
I heard that they will be offering other classes that go into more depth of different makeup styles and I will definitely be going to those classes as well."
• "I am so grateful I chose to further my education with CMC. I decided to take the 4 day course. It was well worth the money. The teachers are welcoming and very knowledgeable."
• "I attended the Pro Ring Class in October and was truly impressed with the level of education I received in just 1 week. Chris was not only masterful in his teaching techniques, but consistently went above & beyond expectations to ensure we truly excelled in each skill.
The one-on-one time with he and Maggie was invaluable & it was an honor to learn from artists of their caliber. With the tremendous knowledge I gained from CMC, I've been able to begin work right away in a variety of areas from bridal to photoshoots to stage & theatrical shows.
I would highly recommend CMC to anyone who desires a high quality makeup education in a short amount of time. I absolutely LOVED my time there & have immediately benefited from the wide array of makeup techniques I was taught :)"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1619 I-35 North, San Marcos, Austin, Texas 78666, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.