Edukick France provides full academic year and half-year football programs in Cannes in the south of France for qualified international student footballers ages 13 to 16+. Our co-educational junior program is designed for competitive young soccer football players (boys and girls ages 13-15) who are in good academic standing. Our junior players live in homestay accommodation with carefully-selected and professionally-screened local French host families.
Academic Programs - French language fluency is NOT required:
Junior Academy for ages 13-15 - Study at a French Public School:
Our co-educational junior academy players attend our affiliated public French school Les Campelieres, following the full-time academic French National Curriculum.
The aim of our academic program is to follow a regular school curriculum to guarantee professional perspectives for the future.
Senior Players (High School for ages 16+) - Study at “International College of Cannes".
Our Senior players will be enrolled at the EduKick France affiliated French school, “International College of Cannes” in Downtown Cannes, 500m from the academy.
There, they will follow an adapted academic curriculum, based on the curriculum set up for the French youth academy. The school timetable is adapted to harmonize studies and sport.
The faculty provide a whole set of French language courses ranging from elementary to proficiency levels. The players will be tested through a Franch Language Exam on arrival.
Players attend French class from 9am to 12pm. The classes they will attend will be determined by the school headmaster and teachers.
Soccer Training Sessions:
The players train once a day (4 times per week minimum) at the football academy with qualified coaches. The program is to be determined with the Regional Football League.
Each player is provided with full sports equipment. Players will also be registered (if eligible) in a local club and train twice a week with their French youth club team.
They are trained under the instructions of the club coaches, educators, and technical coordinators and play in the local French Championships (league) according to their skills (if eligible and chosen to play by French club personnel).
The training program at the academy is adapted to groups and to the level of play of the players. Players will receive individual analysis to detect their strong and weak points, will develop the perfect moves, and optimize the essential aptitudes for the highest technical level.
- Middle/High School students have 2 trainings, physical and technical, per week
- High School students have 3 additional training sessions per week with a local French club (Cannet Rocheville 4th Division, Cannes 3rd Divison or other local clubs youth sector squads).
EduKick France - Professional Trials
- Players are scouted principally on observation during specific oriented course activities: open training sessions, matches or tournaments.
- For players who have a high ability of play, pre-engagements (trials) may be set with some professional clubs. EduKick Inc., though it's partner, “Sport International Organization”, will follow-up and make arrangements on behalf of the player.
- Players must be "competitive" football/soccer players and have a several years experience playing at club level and in school.
- All medical tests and "check-up" must have been made before in their country of origin. The kids will have in their possession a notebook of vaccination (up to date).
- Applicants must be in regular communication with the French Embassy of their country and in possession of all documents (passports & visas) required by the French authorities.
- Applicants must have contracted a private insurance company to cover any injury during training or matches, and any illnesses.
Specific Contact Pages: - École de football
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.