IFX International Soccer Schools, Germany:
Play soccer and study abroad in Germany for a full year, half year, or summer trip! International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization based in the U.S. that provides professionals, amateurs, and youth soccer players with total immersion soccer programs in locations in Germany (contact us for an up-to-date list). IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Most international soccer camps and soccer boarding schools train participating players in large groups amongst themselves, but our soccer exchange program enables players to:
- Participate in the normal training activities of the foreign soccer club
- Compete as fully registered players of the youth team according to their age subject to FIFA regulations and approval by National and State Soccer Federations
- Learn from licensed European soccer trainers
- Learn from other highly competitive European soccer players
Why Choose IFX Soccer?
- Immerse Yourself in German Soccer
Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
- Earn International Sporting Experience
Our soccer training programs take place all over Germany, and enable participants to train within a foreign club and enjoy a true international soccer experience with some of the finest international football clubs on the planet.
- Learn Tremendous Life Skills
Players also learn tremendous life skills in communication, foreign language, and take away a heightened sense of accomplishment.
Pro IFX Germany 30 Day Trial:
- 30-day semi-professional soccer tryouts - soccer scouts and soccer agents partnered with IFX for Elite Soccer Player participants. (Ages 18+)
Pro IFX Year Germany:
- Soccer training program and year-long program combines intensive German language courses with placement in a German football club for one full or half season and undergoing an initial evaluation and soccer trial period. (Ages 18+)
Youth Year IFX Germany:
- German soccer team placement program allows players to study abroad in Germany for up to one year while playing with a Youth Soccer Development Academy. (Ages 15+)
Youth Summer IFX Germany:
- 2-week German Soccer Camp in Nuremberg, Bavaria for boys ages 14-18. Orchestrated by IFX with soccer goalie training options.
Pro IFX 30 Day & Youth Summer IFX Goalkeeper Training:
- Goalkeeper training & soccer goalie camps in Germany - German goalkeeper drills and specific goalie training (Ages 14+)
Academic Year, Fall and Spring Semester students are given an orientation upon arrival in Germany. Players are placed with carefully selected host families throughout Germany. Ongoing program support is provided by an in country program representative. Public transportation throughout Germany is very accessible. Transportation costs are the student’s responsibility, including daily transportation to and from school, if necessary.
Although students do not need a visa to study in Germany, they are required to apply for a residence permit for the duration of their stay. Students will be assisted in this process by a local representative.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Hopyard Rd., Pleasanton, CA, 94588, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.