Kaplan International Washington DC:
Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
Washington DC - A City Full of Culture and History:
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Washington DC offers great food, an exciting student life and the friendliness of a small city.
• The convenient location of our English language school offers you great access to cultural institutions, great nightlife and easy ways to visit other cities.
• General English
• Intensive English
• Vacation English
• Academic Year and Semester Courses
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• GMAT Preparation
• GRE For International Students
• Homestay with an American host family
• Kaplan also provides a lively calendar of optional social activities
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• ”I’ve made lots of friends from all around the globe, and I’ll go visit them if time allows me to do so. I would do exactly the same thing again, it was a great experience.”
• ”I have a lot of new friends. They have different traditions and cultures, it’s really interesting. I feel more confident, I felt happy here at Kaplan.”
• ”My English improved a lot, I arrived at TOEFL with a score of 59, and now in my last simulation I got 85. English will help me to have more possibilities in all aspects like in work. If I have the opportunity to be here again I will do it.”
• Homestay with an American Family: Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Washington DC first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
• Residence Accommodation: Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Washington DC.
Specific Contact Pages: - TOEFL Preparation
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1990 M Street, Washington, Dist of Columbia 20036, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.