Hanbridge Mandarin, Shenzhen & Chengdu:
Are you searching for immersive Chinese summer camps for kids, teens, or young adults? Located in the city of Shenzhen in Southern China's Guangdong Province, Hanbridge Mandarin offers a wide range of Chinese language immersion programs for children and adults, including our 10-day Chinese immersion summer camp program. We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4.5 hours north-west of Chongqing. We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
- Experienced Chinese Tutors
Our experienced teachers provide students with teaching in all four main areas of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Interactive Chinese Programs
Our kids Chinese courses help children learn Chinese via playing games, video and songs, and discussing fun topics.
- Learn Chinese with Gradual Lessons
We focus on training your listening and speaking although we introduce Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters gradually.
General Course Features:
- Utilizes many mediums for teaching
- Teaching style is lively and interesting
- Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
- Native speakers with excellent bilingual ability
Summer Program Duration: 10 days
Includes fun and dynamic classroom instruction combined with experiential learning
Summer Camp Age Groups:
- Ages 8-12 for children
- Ages 13-17 for teens
- Ages 18-25 for young adults
• Day Camp Options
• Chinese Homestay Summer Camp
• Chinese with Dormitory Option
• Summer Camp for Families
Hanbridge Mandarin Parent Testimonials:
• "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!"
• "My child is 11 years old. He didn't like to learn Mandarin before because he thought Chinese pronunciation is very hard. Now he learns Chinese Phonetics course and general Chinese course in Hanbridge Mandarin for 3 months, he is more and more love Mandarin. He said class content is very interesting. I think Hanbridge Mandarin teachers are very professional and they can catch kids' attention."
• "The activities they arranged were fascinating, like paper cuttings, calligraphy, painting, were their favorite ones. Thank you Hanbridge Mandarin teachers, you are all nice and polite. We will miss Hanbridge Mandarin very much in near further. Highly recommended!"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3F, Strength Science and Technology Mansion, Gaoxin South 1st Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.