Summer programs in China: Summer camps for high school students, summer study abroad Chinese immersion schools/ Mandarin language homestay programs for kids in Beijing, Shanghai. Language & dance camps for teens. Family vacation programs, short summer holiday activities, trips, tours in China 2021.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
• Classes-only Camp: Chinese lessons only
• Day Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips and lunch
• Full Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, hotel accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Homestay Camp: Chinese lessons, cultural activities, field trips, 3 meals per day, homestay accommodation, evening and weekend activities
• Family Camp: Day camp for children and Chinese program for parents
Located in Sanlitun, the embassies’ district of Beijing, Mandarin Zone School is a private Chinese language learning center that provides Mandarin Chinese summer camp programs for children ages 7-17, and their families.
Our summer Chinese camp combines Chinese language classes, Chinese culture, art and traditional crafts, guided excursions and sporting activities.
Campers can make new friends from around the world, learn life skills, and rapidly improve their Chinese level.
Throughout our Chinese immersion summer camp, students take part in recreational activities while totally immersed in a Chinese speaking environment, so they will grasp and learn the language in a fun and safe way.
Accommodation options include a safe, clean, comfortable apartment with a carefully selected host family, or nearby hotel accommodation.
Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp Program in Beijing:
- For kids & teens ages 5-18
- Duration: 1-4+ weeks
- Day Camp, Full Camp & Family Camp options available
- Mandarin Chinese classes in the morning
- Cultural activities/ trips in the afternoon
- Suitable for all Chinese language levels
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes (6 students max)
- Weekends Excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a Chinese family, or shared room in an international hotel
7.Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
8.Mandarin Garden - Summer Camp Programs for Juniors
Courses / Programs
Mandaringarden-one of the largest professional Chinese-teaching school in shanghai and around China,provide foreign kids and teenagers who have the passion about Chinese culture with various summer camp courses and activities. Mandaringarden has more than 10 years Chinese-teaching experience with Chinese characteristic studying environment, which attracts foreign friends to learn freely in the ocean of Chinese language culture.
During the past 10 years, more than 1300 kids and teenagers from 50 countries have joined Mandaringarden Chinese summer camp. Summer camp will bring you into the pure world of Chinese, experience unique and eye-opening oriental life, culture and food. Mandaringarden Chinese will guide you to experience traditional and modern Chinese, gaining a fruitful and charming learning&playing holiday.
Learning Chinese in China(5000years cultural history), studying, exchanging, experience original Chinese and Chinese life within 24 hours will largely broaden your horizon.
Mandaringarden summer camp course categories include:1.Full-time summer camp（Kids and teenagers from 6-16 year old).2.Home stay summer camp(16-18 year old).3.Parent-Child summer camp(foreign families).
Monday to Friday morning：20 Chinese courses
Monday,Wednesday,Friday afternoon:Chinese culture course(Chinese painting,Calligraphy,etc.)
Tuesday,Thursday afternoon：go out to play with teachers（special attractions）
Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you! Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays.
10.Smile Chinese Mandarin Selected School in China
Courses / Programs
Smile Chinese School, located in Dalian, Northeast China, is a Mandarin Chinese language school that offers a hugely popular Chinese International Summer Camp to children and teens of 7 years and older during the summer vacation period. At Smile, our mission is to "make your Chinese as beautiful as your smile!".
Smile Chinese Summer Camp provides special Chinese teaching services for foreign students and children of Chinese people living abroad during the summer vacation every year.
Through our vivid, interesting curriculum, outdoor activities, and flexible style of teaching, children learn the language in a fun way, and become more and more interested in study.
Smile Chinese provide a chance for our students to enjoy the charm of Chinese traditional culture by including Chinese drawing, Chinese painting, singing Chinese songs, and tasting local snacks in our courses.
Kids from different countries and cultures can make lifelong friends. Our Summer Camp has an excellent reputation among foreign students.