Summer programs in China: Summer camps for high school students, summer study abroad Chinese immersion schools/ Mandarin language homestay programs for kids in Beijing, Shanghai. Language & dance camps for teens. Family vacation programs, short summer holiday activities, trips, tours in China 2019.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
5.Beijing Language and Culture University-- RICH Learning Center
Courses / Programs
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU)—RICH Learning Center is a professional language learning center based in Beijing providing Mandarin Chinese Summer Camps for kids and teenagers, a high-quality Chinese language service to foreign expats and a Chinese teacher training program.
Students will stay in an on-campus four-star university-owned hotel – Geosciences International Conference Center. It is safe and comfortable. They will stay in a twin room with bathroom with 24hours hot water shower; air-conditioner; all sets of furniture; cable TV; etc. There is free WIFI connection in the lobby and free cable internet access in rooms. Counselors also stay on the same floor with students.
- Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Experienced professional Chinese language instructors
- Photography/Interview workshop
- Singing/Dancing workshop
- Drama workshop
- Chinese Culture: Chinese history, martial arts, calligraphy, Chinese painting, traditional instruments, paper cutting, engraving, etc.
6.iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..
Smile Chinese School, located in Dalian, Northeast China, is a Mandarin Chinese language school that offers a hugely popular Chinese International Summer Camp to children and teens of 7 years and older during the summer vacation period. At Smile, our mission is to "make your Chinese as beautiful as your smile!".
Smile Chinese Summer Camp provides special Chinese teaching services for foreign students and children of Chinese people living abroad during the summer vacation every year.
Through our vivid, interesting curriculum, outdoor activities, and flexible style of teaching, children learn the language in a fun way, and become more and more interested in study.
Smile Chinese provide a chance for our students to enjoy the charm of Chinese traditional culture by including Chinese drawing, Chinese painting, singing Chinese songs, and tasting local snacks in our courses.
Kids from different countries and cultures can make lifelong friends. Our Summer Camp has an excellent reputation among foreign students.
8.Mandarin Garden - Summer Camp Programs for Juniors
Courses / Programs
Mandaringarden-one of the largest professional Chinese-teaching school in shanghai and around China,provide foreign kids and teenagers who have the passion about Chinese culture with various summer camp courses and activities. Mandaringarden has more than 10 years Chinese-teaching experience with Chinese characteristic studying environment, which attracts foreign friends to learn freely in the ocean of Chinese language culture.
During the past 10 years, more than 1300 kids and teenagers from 50 countries have joined Mandaringarden Chinese summer camp. Summer camp will bring you into the pure world of Chinese, experience unique and eye-opening oriental life, culture and food. Mandaringarden Chinese will guide you to experience traditional and modern Chinese, gaining a fruitful and charming learning&playing holiday.
Learning Chinese in China(5000years cultural history), studying, exchanging, experience original Chinese and Chinese life within 24 hours will largely broaden your horizon.
Mandaringarden summer camp course categories include:1.Full-time summer camp（Kids and teenagers from 6-16 year old).2.Home stay summer camp(16-18 year old).3.Parent-Child summer camp(foreign families).
Monday to Friday morning：20 Chinese courses
Monday,Wednesday,Friday afternoon:Chinese culture course(Chinese painting,Calligraphy,etc.)
Tuesday,Thursday afternoon：go out to play with teachers（special attractions）
9.YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute
Courses / Programs
YingHua Language School is a Mandarin Chinese language school in Mercer County, New Jersey offering Chinese language programs in the Lawrenceville area for children and teenagers. We also offer a highly-successful 4-week Chinese language summer program in Beijing, China for students from the New Jersey / New York area aged between 8-18 years old.
The first 3 weeks of the YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute program include intensive language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows. The 4th week will give the students a unique opportunity to exercise their language and leadership skills. They will travel to Dacheng County in Hebei Province - about 2-3 hours from central Beijing to provide a free 4-day summer camp to underprivileged children.
Students will stay in a dormitory in the 4-star Yong An Hotel which is situated at the Embassy Area and is within walking distance of the new U.S. Embassy. The courtyard-style complex proides dual-layer security at the courtyard and building entrances. The Director of Yinghua Language School, Dr. Bonnie Liao will escort the group of students to Beijing and will stay with the program throughout the four weeks.
YingHua Beijing Language & Leadership Summer Institute: A 4-week summer program for kids & teens ages 8-18 that includes intensive Chinese language classes, culture activities, sightseeing and cultural shows.
Based in the United States, Go Inspired offer an array of international courses, workshops, and educational trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning, build language confidence, and to facilitate self-growth. In Summer 2014, we are providing a 4-week full immersion experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China.
Designed for students ages 12-18, the course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, each lesson 50 minutes with no more than 8 students in a class. There will be afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture.
We believe that language study is greatly enhanced by an understanding of the culture in which the language is spoken. Our course is in partnership with Capital Mandarin - one of China’s leading private language schools where the focus is on speaking and learning Chinese and Chinese culture.
4 Week Chinese Immersion Summer Course for Kids & Teens (Ages 12-18)
Course features include:
- 15 Chinese language lessons a week
- Each lesson 50 minutes
- No more than 8 students per class
- Afternoon activities
- 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard level test before you arrive