EU Business School, Barcelona:
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Barcelona city center, EU is a leading business school in Europe teaching international students from around the world. We provide a wide range of accredited undergraduate and graduate business, management, and finance degree courses taught entirely in English.
EU Business School is accredited by:
- ACBSP (The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
- IQO (International Quality Accreditation)
- IACBE (The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education)
- Our MBA specializations on campus in Barcelona are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
Why Choose EU Business School?
- Experienced, International Faculty
Our undergraduate and graduate courses are taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields. In addition to excellent academic credentials, EU professors are consultants, entrepreneurs, and business leaders, bringing years of experience in business practice to the classroom.
- Small Class Sizes
Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
- Inter-Campus Cultural Exchanges
Our broad network encourages students to participate in inter-campus exchanges at our campuses in the following countries: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, China & Taiwan.
- International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
• Our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2019 - which brings together leading institutions in the academic world. EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, Tier One in Europe for the MBA, and Premiere for the DBA program.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 15th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2019.
• EU's impressive ranking is a testament to our consistent dedication to excellence and innovation, offering tomorrow's leaders a cutting-edge educational experience both online and on campus.
All degree programs are taught in English
Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• BA in Business Management & Marketing
• BA in Business Management & Finance
• BA in Business Management & HRM
• BA in Business Management & Enterprise
• BA in Business Management & International Business
• BA in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
• BA in International Relations
• BA in Communication & Public Relations
• BA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• BA in Sports Management
• BS in Digital Media Management
• EBBA - Executive BBA
Dual Undergraduate Degree:
• BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up from the University of Derby, UK
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs - Specializations include:
• Communication & Public Relations
• Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• Human Resources Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
All MBA programs are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London
Dual Masters Degree Programs:
Graduates receive a master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), and an EU Business School accredited master’s degree:
• Masters in Management (available on campus and online)
• Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management (available on campus only)
• Masters in Marketing (available on campus and online)
• Masters in Finance (available on campus only)
• Masters in Digital Business (available on campus only)
• Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (available on campus and online)
• Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business (available on campus and online)
• Online MBA Program
• Online Masters Programs
• Online Executive BBA
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm. Enjoy the Mediterranean climate and international lifestyle!
Conveniently situated adjacent to the Bonanova area, one of Barcelona's most attractive uptown neighborhoods, the modern EU Business School Barcelona campus is surrounded by stylish cafes and urban parkland.
Just a 10-minute train ride from the city’s old town and easily-accessible by public transport, our campus is within walking distance of restaurants, public libraries, excellent sports facilities and parks.
• "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail. I currently work in a top management position for a Portuguese media multinational.
Pedro, Portugal - MBA Program
• "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice. Upon completion of the BBA program, I felt I could immediately apply the knowledge and skills I acquired at EU to my work."
Gerard, Ireland - BBA Program
• "I found faculty extremely helpful; they encouraged open discussion, teamwork and their real-world experience greatly contributes to the learning process."
Samuel, Switzerland - MBA Program
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.