International colleges in Spain: English-speaking colleges in Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella, Malaga area. Colleges for design, IT, business management studies, business degree courses, diploma programs. Colleges in Spain for international students taught in English. Study abroad programs in Europe for American students.
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
Student Testimonial: "At EU, I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions." - Nando, Austria - BA Program
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
• Located just 15km from Marbella, in the picturesque town of Monda, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international career training institute in the South of Spain.
• We offer university-level courses in Fashion Design disciplines taught entirely in English, including a 3-year validated programme in Fashion Design & Manufacture.
• The Fashion Design BA (Hons) degree is state-recognised in the UK, and awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• Graduates of the BA degree can continue to study for an additional 10 months study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
• By choosing to study fashion at Marbella Design Academy, you are automatically thrust into a hub of internationally acclaimed fashion designers and creative people.
• Our 3-year courses are designed to fulfil high academic standards with a dynamic exploration of contemporary techniques and processes. We also provide a 5-week Fashion Design summer course.
• We offer an academic level that competes with top design institutions worldwide.
• With years of experience, a young, dynamic, and professional staff with a progressive attitude, Marbella Design Academy has achieved an academic standard that enables us to compete with the best Design Schools in the world.
5.Spanish-American Institute of International Education, Seville
Courses / Programs
Established in 1984, The Spanish-American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) offers study abroad programs for college students from all over the USA, including the study abroad program for University of Wisconsin-Platteville. We offer 3 semester programs: Fall, Spring and Summer. Seville is located in the community of Andalusia in south-western Spain and is only 1 hour from Madrid and Barcelona by air.
Our academic programs offer a personalized intercultural learning experience in a fully integrated Spanish-speaking environment. We strive for excellence in academics, cultural immersion and social integration. In addition to the classes themselves, the Institute structures each program to enhance learning opportunities through: field trips, cultural and social activities with Spaniards, conversation partnerships with native speakers (intercambios), volunteer, opportunities and accommodation in Spanish homes.
No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. However, students need to take at least 1 Spanish Language class or literature class. Students study Spanish on the appropriate level and take the remainder of their courses in Spanish or in English, depending on their fluency.
Semster abroad programs for college students include:
- Spanish language courses for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Spanish tutoring and Spanish conversation classes offered every day
- Intercambio (conversation) partnerships with native speakers of Spanish
- Liberal arts courses in English and in Spanish
- International Business Track: offered in English
- An extensive program of field trips and cultural visits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Homestay accommodation with Spanish host families
Since its founding in 1981 in Madrid, CIS (The College for International Studies) has been recognized internationally by the solid education it gives students in their freshman and sophomore years, and for the subsequent success of our students in the best American Universities.
We serve as a meeting point between Spanish students and students from different parts of the world, with whom they share both academic and social activities.
This integration prepares all its students for life in an increasingly international global community. The average classes size of 15 allows professors and students to work closely together in developing students' academic potential.
Students graduate with one of two degrees depending on their individual focus: the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) depending on your major field of study.
- Environmental Science
- Art History
- English Communication
- American Literature
- English as a Foreign Language
- Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Spanish Literature and the Performing Arts
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.