Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera:
France Langue & Culture was founded in 1977. We are located in Saint Raphaël, close to Nice and Cannes on the French Riviera, in south-east France. We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday through our summer French courses for adults & children. Since our foundation, thousands of adults, children, and teenagers of all nationalities from all over the world have completed our summer French enrichment programs.
The school director is Edmond de Saenger, a former French language professor and native to the region.
He created the French language holiday concept which ensures that teaching is carried out in small groups to ensure individual attention, in a cheerful and pleasant environment using outdoor facilities in quiet outdoor terraces and beautiful elegant gardens under large shade parasols in the shadow of plane trees.
All of the gardens are located close to each other and are only a short walk from the beach.
French Language Courses:
• Summer French Course for Adults (4 hours per day)
• Intensive French Course for Adults (6 hours per day)
• High Intensive French Course for Adults (8 hours per day)
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter short French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Our classes are taught in three different gardens all in the centre Saint Raphaël, a commune in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southeastern France.
Students receive a Certificate of Studies and Attendances at the end of your language course as long as you have very good attendance.
Our instructors are native speakers and certified teachers. All have a considerable experience in teaching French as a foreign language. A number of them teach abroad during the academic year.
We teach you to communicate in French as rapidly as possible through role playing, verbal presentations and practical conversation.
Our goal is to create a lively classroom environment through the active participation of the students by prioritizing verbal skills.
Although the student is encouraged to speak as much as possible, we do not neglect reading, grammar or enunciation. The teacher listens and corrects.
• "My experience was extremely positive and pleasant, the School teachers (Isabelle, Christine and Paul) are excellent, as well as very nice people (I would like to mention our fantastic Director, Edmond, too) and the other students were great and it was very easy to socialize with them.
We had many occasions to have lunch or dinner at the restaurant, as well as to explore together the wonderful Saint-Raphael, which I consider one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life.
Moreover, it was much more than I expected as to the quality of the people that I met and I highly recommend such an experience."
• "..The course, for me, paid off so much it is unbelievable. It's helped me especially with listening and speaking - I now find I can speak a lot more fluently.
I'm not fluent in French, but find it a lot easier and can speak a lot more naturally and at a better pace when speaking to people - It's given me a lot more confidence when speaking as well.
St Raphael has helped me so much both for my year abroad and for the future. Edmond was fantastic, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!"
• "Nice environment, cool place, professional teachers".
• "Hej Edmond, Tack för ditt mail. Jag har kryssat för yes, så det går bra att använda mig som referens. Det var verkligen en varm och skön sommar och en bra form av lärande. Ha en bra höst!"
Specific Contact Pages: - Intensive French
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 401 Avenue de Valescure, Saint-Raphael, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.