Learn French, Language Schools in France, Study Abroad French Programs Paris, French Course in South of France, French Wine School Montpellier, French Cooking Schools, French Culinary Institute, French Immersion School Montpellier..
1.PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes 2021 + ONLINE French Classes 2020
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
The LSI Paris School is a private establishment of higher education ideally located in the city centre. We offer a broad range of excellent quality French language courses for all levels, and are approved by the Paris rectorate. The LSI Paris School is also an approved TEF centre (test of evaluation of French of the CCIP), and works in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and the Industry of Paris. The LSI group was created 40 years ago - it is a precursor in terms of the teaching of linguistics.
Using our experience and skills, we can put you on the right track to progress and success. More than just a school, LSI Paris is an experience. In order to provide the best conditions, the qualified and experienced teachers are there to listen to your needs.
LSI Paris is situated at the historical heart of the city, close to the Louvre, the world's largest museum, the Opera and the Saint-Honore district: the mecca of luxury shopping.
French language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced:
- Standard French language course 20
- Intensive French language course 30
- Standard 20 / exam preparation package - DELF exam preparation - diplôme détudes en langue français
- Preparation for CCIP Exams (Chambre of Commerce and industry of Paris)
- Executive French language courses
- French afternoon classes
- International school year
- Course Plus - composed of 5 or 10 individual lessons
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
4.Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Thematic French Language Courses for Adults & Teens:
- French Way of Life (2 weeks)
- Discovery French (2 weeks, Summer course)
- Christmas French course (1 week)
- Valentine's Day Special (1 week)
- French Craft and Shopping (1 week)
- French Gastronomy and Oenology (2 weeks)
- French Cinema (1 week)
- French Nature and Heritage (2 weeks)
- Jules Verne (1 week)
Learn French in the heart of the stunning city of Montpellier in the South of France. Situated just 10 minutes from the Mediterranean, Institut Moulin provides a range of comprehensive French language classes at beginner to advanced levels. Our courses are taught by experienced professionals, and feature fun excursions and activities as well as accommodation in Montpellier.
We offer professional, tailor-made, fun and dynamic courses for students of all ages and levels designed to meet everyone’s language needs. At Institut Moulin, we believe that it is better to learn in small classes (we limit our number of students to 8 per classroom).
9.Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
F for French is a pool of teachers with full academic credentials, teaching French in Paris either at the university or in established language schools. They all partnered up with F for French to fully live their job in a friendly, alternative fashion, away from the formulaic mainstream of conventional language schools.
Every student who enrolls with F for French instantly gets a referring teacher along with an individual learning plan.
He/she will then alternate between private, duo (2 students, one teacher) and mini-class lessons (8 students max.) with a unique flexibility thanks to a very straightforward lesson ticket system : 1 lesson (1,5h) = 1 lesson ticket.
The teaching program can be stretched out at will (from one week up to six months) as ticket lessons, once bought by the student, are his/her to spend the way he/she wants to.
No registration fee. No lesson taken = no ticket due. All teaching material provided by F for French, including listening activities sent to the student's mailbox and a direct access to F for French online blog of French resources and exercises.
- Private lessons: the cornerstone of F for French tailor-made teaching. One-on-one lessons with specific content and language targets. Flexible schedule.
- Duo lessons: two-on-one lessons allowing the student to practice his/her French with another student of the same level. Flexible schedule.
- Mini-class lessons at the Kingsworth International School. Monday to Friday, 17:30 to 19:00.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-09-22 were from viewers in:
Cuernava/ Morelos, Mexico;
Rio negro, Argentina;
You are here: School & College Guide> Study French Abroad in France Language Schools, French Language Holidays, Business French Course in France, Private French Courses Paris, Cursos francés Francia, Französisch Sprachkurs Paris, Sprachschule Frankreich...