Learn French, Language Schools in France, Study Abroad French Programs Paris, French Course in South of France, French Wine School Montpellier, French Cooking Schools, French Culinary Institute, French Immersion School Montpellier..
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
The LSI Paris School is a private establishment of higher education ideally located in the city centre. We offer a broad range of excellent quality French language courses for all levels, and are approved by the Paris rectorate. The LSI Paris School is also an approved TEF centre (test of evaluation of French of the CCIP), and works in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce and the Industry of Paris. The LSI group was created 40 years ago - it is a precursor in terms of the teaching of linguistics.
Using our experience and skills, we can put you on the right track to progress and success. More than just a school, LSI Paris is an experience. In order to provide the best conditions, the qualified and experienced teachers are there to listen to your needs.
LSI Paris is situated at the historical heart of the city, close to the Louvre, the world's largest museum, the Opera and the Saint-Honore district: the mecca of luxury shopping.
French language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced:
- Standard French language course 20
- Intensive French language course 30
- Standard 20 / exam preparation package - DELF exam preparation - diplôme détudes en langue français
- Preparation for CCIP Exams (Chambre of Commerce and industry of Paris)
- Executive French language courses
- French afternoon classes
- International school year
- Course Plus - composed of 5 or 10 individual lessons
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
4.Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
A French school designed for foreign students, Inflexyon offers various courses that are adapted to every student. Because of this, Inflexyon develops an original teaching method, targeting the acclimation of students to French life in all areas. Thus, Inflexyon emphasizes on oral methods by lively classes, expression workshops which are accented on meeting other foreign students and French people.
Classed as a « world heritage » by UNESCO, Lyon is ideal to discover french life and learn to speak french. In the crossroads of Europe, the second city of France offers a unique cultural environment, a known gastronomy and an active and enriching student life. Welcome to Lyon, welcome to Inflex.
Situated in Cluny (one hour north of Lyon), in Southern Burgundy in the east of France, Au Fil des Mots provides made-to-measure intensive French language courses to students from all over the world.
Our week-long, 50-hour French immersion program concentrates on practical oral work for those who wish to progress quickly in spoken French, for personal or professional reasons. The course includes accommodation in a local Bed & Breakfast.
9.Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
olala! French courses in Chamonix. Françoise Rey-Franco is a French tutor in Chamonix in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France offering French courses to students from around the world. I offer "tête-à-tête" (intensive) and "face à face" (extensive) French classes. Both are totally "tailor-made" to your individual needs and requirements.
My aim is to help you to feel comfortable in French society. I teach students of all ages and levels - adults, teenagers or children. You can take private lessons or classes in very small groups. I want you to be as happy to learn as I am happy to teach. We work together as a team.
I never forget that the main goal of learning a new language is communication. I respect the recommandation of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages) which describes what a learner, at each level, is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing. Oral communication is a priority. It doesn't mean that we ignore the grammar!
So that you can be completely independent, I also offer a self-learning program on the Internet which means you can continue to learn and train anywhere, whenever you want.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-01-25 were from viewers in:
savoie, UK & England;
Vedado, Habana, Cuba;
You are here: School & College Guide> Study French Abroad in France Language Schools, French Language Holidays, Business French Course in France, Private French Courses Paris, Cursos francés Francia, Französisch Sprachkurs Paris, Sprachschule Frankreich...