The Goethe-Institut offers year-round and summer German courses for children, teenagers and young adults at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich. Our German summer camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students aged between 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
Summer & Winter German Language Courses for Juniors (Ages 9-17)
• Summer German courses for children ages 9-12 (3 weeks)
• Summer German courses for teenagers ages 12-15 (2 - 3 weeks)
• Summer German courses for teenagers ages 14-16 (3 weeks)
• Summer German courses for teenagers ages 16-17 (3 weeks)
Sample daily schedule for our summer German courses:
• 8-9 a.m. - Breakfast with the group
• 9-10:30 a.m. - Lessons at various levels, language games, grammar
• 10:30-11:00 a.m. - Break with refreshments
• 11 a.m-12:30 p.m. - Lessons
• 12:30-2 p.m. - Lunch with the group
• 2-6:30 p.m. - Leisure program: Sports, creative activities, hiking, short excursions, sightseeing. Two days a week: Afternoon classes focussing on project work
• 6:30-7:30 p.m. - Dinner with the group
• Starting at 7:30 p.m. - Evening program: Sports, creative activities, movies, disco or free time
The leisure program also runs during weekends.
German Language Classes:
Learning German at the Goethe-Institut means actively experiencing and using the language in pairs and in groups, for example through role plays, with interviews or in small projects. The lessons are suited to the various age groups and contain plenty of variety.
Speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar are linked in a meaningful way, quickly familiarizing the young learners with the German language. The teaching language is German, of course.
Each class has its own class teacher. The lessons, with a maximum class size of 16, are designed with the age group in mind. The activities are varied, with plenty of changes of pace. Classroom activities take the form of a playful, interactive process.
Naturally our teachers respond to individual abilities and learning objectives and are pleased to help when learners have special requests.
They are also available outside classroom hours for advice and individual study assistance. The classroom teachers accompany their classes on the excursions for getting to know Germany and its people.
Year-round German Courses for Groups of Students (1 or 2-weeks)
The Goethe-Institut also offers German courses for school classes accompanied by their teacher(s). Learning the fun way, followed by exciting experiences in a new city: we offer an unforgettable school trip for teachers and students alike.
These year-round courses are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring and area specially designed for children and teens who will boost their language skills and gain confidence with the German language.
Our one-week or two-week courses are an ideal complement to their own German lessons and they will also have the opportunity to meet our teachers and discuss the latest teaching methods and topics relevant to teens.
With our innovative, motivating methods, teachers will see their class make rapid progress which will provide great motivation for the students.
What is included in the German programs for student groups?
- 20 45-minute units of German instruction per week
- Accommodation arranged in youth hotels (with meals on request)
- Free accommodation for one accompanying adult
- Cultural and leisure programme – with plenty of fun
- Contact with German schools
For further information on our German courses for children & teenagers, please e-mail us below.
Specific Contact Pages: - Summer Courses in Berlin
|Address: Goethestr. 20, Munich, D-80336, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.