The Goethe-Institut offers year-round and summer German courses for children, teenagers and young adults at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich. Our German summer camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students aged between 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
Each student takes a placement test at the beginning of the course and are then placed in the class that best suits their level of German.
During the course, participants have the opportunity to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
We offer the following German summer courses:
• Summer & Winter German courses for children ages 9-12 (3 weeks)
• Summer & Winter German courses for teenagers ages 12-15 (2 - 3 weeks)
• Summer & Winter German courses for teenagers ages 14-16 (3 weeks)
• Summer & Winter German courses for teenagers ages 16-17 (3 weeks)
• German instruction including teaching materials
• Sports, culture and leisure-time program
• Opportunity to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut exam at the end of the course
• Accommodation in boarding schools
• Full board (3 meals a day plus snacks and refreshments)
• Round-the-clock supervision and care
• Day excursions
• Health /accident insurance
• Internet access is available at all course locations
The Goethe-Institut also offers German courses for school classes accompanied by their teacher(s) throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
These one-week or two-week courses are specially designed for children and teens who will boost their language skills and gain confidence with the German language.
What is included in the German programs for student groups?
• 20 45-minute units of instruction per week
• Accommodation arranged in youth hotels (with meals on request)
• Free accommodation for one accompanying adult
• Cultural and leisure programme – with plenty of fun
• Contact with German schools
Beautiful Locations in Germany and Austria:
German courses for student groups are available in over 30 locations throughout Germany and Austria, including: Bonn, Berlin, Munich, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Mannheim-Heidelberg, Hamburg, Schwäbish Hall, and Vienna.
• In the leisure time program, our students have enjoyable and informal opportunities to try out what they are learning in their German lessons.
• An integral part of the teaching program are the excursions with the teacher to learn about Germany and its people.
• Immersion in a German-speaking environment, combined with our effective teaching methods, will ensure more fun for the learners through progress they can see within a short time.
Depending on the locations, leisure activities include badminton, basketball, disco evenings, soccer, barbecues, canoeing, climbing, mini-soccer field, music room with a piano and drums, horseback riding, swimming, gymnasium, tennis, foosball, table tennis, pottery, amusement park, volleyball and waterskiing.
• Our summer German courses for young learners take place at renowned boarding schools, sports academies, conference centers and hotels in Germany's most scenic regions. The classrooms and dormitories are situated on a campus along with the sports facilities and green spaces.
• In the boarding schools double rooms and dorm-style multi-bed rooms are available with a shower and WC. Boys and girls are accommodated separately. Some course locations offer single rooms, in some cases for an extra charge.
• Full board includes three substantial meals a day with plenty of variety. It also includes a selection of refreshments and snacks during course breaks and in the afternoon.
Specific Contact Pages: - Summer Courses in Berlin
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Goethestr. 20, Munich, D-80336, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.