Contact Page - Hospitality Management School in Switzerland
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland:
Are you searching for quality Swiss hospitality education? IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school that provides highly-specialized courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our internationally-recognized certificate, diploma and degree programs are taught in English to students from all over the world who wish to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI is located in Luzern, which is ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, and has excellent road and rail links.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU). This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met. Students who successfully complete our programme receive two awards - from IMI and from MMU.
Hospitality & Tourism Management Courses:
Undergraduate Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- IMI Higher Diploma Courses: International Hotel Management; International Tourism Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Tourism & Events Management; International Hotel & Events Management ; Restaurant Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship.
- Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Certificate in International Hotel & Tourism Management
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degree Courses:
International Hotel Management; International Tourism Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Tourism & Events Management; International Hotel & Events Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship; Restaurant Management.
Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses:
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Events Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in: International Hospitality Management (choose to specialise in Swiss Hotel Management Operations, Luxury Brands and Services Management, Sustainable Hotel and Tourism Management or Social Media Marketing); IMI Luzern MBA.
- University English Preparatory Programme (UEPP) - Designed for students who need to improve their English to the entry standard before commencing their IMI programme. Offered at 4 levels.
- Pre-Sessional English Course (PSEC) - Designed for students who already meet the required standard of English for their chosen course but would like to refresh their language skills. Students on the PSEC courses join the last four weeks of an equivalent UEPP course.
- All courses are taught through English. However, students may also learn an additional language (French, German or Spanish).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-03 were from:
jessore/ Khulna Division, Bangladesh;
STANFORD-LE-HOPE, UK & England;
Prague, Czech Republic;