eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online:
eBSI Export Academy provides online / distance learning in Certificate and Diploma programs in International Trade, SCM, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Warehouse Operations, and e-Business & Internet Marketing. Designed for students in Ireland, the UK, U.S., and around the world, our programmes feature the support of an international network of specialist advisers and tutors.
Our ITS Accreditiation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is also a proud member of the following associations:
- International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO)
- International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission
- International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission
It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
International Faculty & Tutors:
Our faculty has included international trade specialist advisers from the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Pakistan, Sierra Leone and Hong Kong.
Our specialist advisers are top-level experts who provide direction in the strategic development of international trade and eBusiness training for the electronic Business School International.
Our course learning guides and tutors have included specialists from Ireland, the Czech Republic, Jordan, Russia and South Africa.
Besides being the trainer of choice by the major Multilateral Development Banks, eBSI Export Academy distinguishes itself with its ‘No learner gets left behind’ policy and our standard provision of lifetime access to eBSI course materials including updates and support forums.
eBSI Export Academy is recognised and acknowledged as a leader in the area of International Trade training and as such graduates of our training programme are in great demand.
The fact that all graduates remain members of an elite International Alumni who continue to share knowledge and opportunities means that continual career development and enhancement opportunities will arise as further courses are developed and released in this highly specialised field of activity.
Third level institutions including Dublin Institute of Technology (Ireland), Tblisi Business Academy (Georgia), Moscow Institute of International Business (Russia) and the University of Northampton already have recognised the ITS Accreditation as a practical professional export training qualification.
• The International Trade Specialist (ITS) Accreditation Program - Diploma Certification:
A nine month online / distance learning programme leading to a recognised certification in the key functional areas of International Trade. It consists of four key subject area modules, which may also be taken as individual professional certificate courses certified by eBSI in the following core skills of international trade:
- Trade and Customs Practice with extensive coverage of Transport and Logistics
- Export Marketing Operations
- Finance of International Trade
- eBusiness for International Trade
• FREE COURSE - Introduction to International Trade & eBusiness
This online course takes 21 hours to complete and consists of the introductory units of the following course modules: Export Marketing Operations; Trade & Customs Practice; eBusiness & Internet Marketing; Finance of International Trade.
Once you have successfully completed all courses, you will be awarded a digital Certificate of Completion. If you progress to another eBSI course where these course units form part of the curriculum, you will receive credits for them.
• IFC International Trade Finance e-Learning Certificate Program:
Certificate qualification from the International Finance Corporation (IFC). Covers all aspects related to financing an export transaction and obtaining payment.
• Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) Qualifications:
- IoSCM Purchasing Qualifications:
Level 2, 3, and 5
- IoSCM Logistics & Transport Qualifications:
Level 2, 3, and 5
- IoSCM Supply Chain Management (SCM) Qualifications:
Level 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6
- IoSCM Warehousing Qualifications:
Level 2, 3, and 5
- IoSCM Shipping Qualifications:
Level 2, 3, and 5
- IoSCM Manufacturing Qualifications:
Level 2, 3, and 5
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications:
- Background to Shipping Certificate
- Foundation Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- ICS (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers) Membership Exams - eBSI Export Academy with Coracle provides you with the necessary information to help you prepare for your Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE).
• Online Certificate Courses:
- Documentary Operations e-Learning Certificate
- Trade Finance Operations e-Learning Certificate
- Certificate in e-Business and Internet Marketing
- Certificate in Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Certificate in International Digital Marketing
- Export Development Foundation
- Certificate in Export Logistics
- Certificate in Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
- Background to Shipping
- A wide range of short online courses in career fields including: Administrative Skills, Career Development, Digital / Export Marketing, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, Trade Finance, and Workplace Essentials
"Working as a consultant on the road I thought it would be a good idea to undertake a professional course of study. The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations.
The quality of learning elements brought to bear by the trade professionals working at the eBSI was a breath of fresh air after paper based correspondence courses."
- Mark, Logistics Software Consultant, USA - ITS Graduate
"Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!"
- Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation Programme is a golden opportunity to learn about International Trade. Communicating with eBSI tutors and the possibility to share opinions and views with fellow students meant that I really enjoyed and benefited from the learning process."
- Olga, Trade Finance Officer, Kyrgyzstan - ITS Graduate
"I am really glad I have successfully completed the course. It was very useful for me indeed - the fact I was undergoing a western international trade course helped me to find a better job at an innovative IT company already in the process of study."
- Igor, Marketing Manager, Belarus - ITS Graduate
"I had a lot of fun taking the ITS Accreditation, thanks in no small part to your help and patience. In fact, I think this is the best time I've ever had learning a new skillset. Thanks again for your support and understanding during the last few months, I think you are excellent at what you do!"
- Etiemana, Nigeria, ITS Graduate
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.