International shipping courses online/ shipping industry career training in UK, England, London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Nigeria, South Africa, India, UAE, Qatar, the Middle East, Caribbean. International trade certificate & diploma qualification programmes by distance learning, logistics management, freight courses online..
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online: Earn a UK-accredited Shipping qualification from the comfort of your own home! Based in the Republic of Ireland, eBSI Export Academy's online / distance learning courses are taught in English and are available to students in the UK, U.S., and worldwide. Shipping courses include the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualification courses and the Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) qualification courses.
Email:Contact us below
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualification courses
eBSI provides you with the necessary information to help you prepare for the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) exams leading to the following qualifications.
- Background to Shipping: Background to Shipping is a flexible, online introductory course to the shipping business. You can start whenever you like and take as long as you like (up to 9 months) to complete the course.
- Foundation Diploma in Shipping: This course is designed for those who are either new to the industry, or do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations necessary for membership of the ICS, but do want to further their knowledge of the shipping industry.
- Advanced Diploma in Shipping: Designed for those who either have a limited working knowledge of the industry or do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations necessary for membership of ICS but do want to expand their understanding of the shipping industry.
- ICS Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE):
Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE) is the route to membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers – ICS. You need to pass exams in 7 subjects in order to complete PQE. • IOSCM (Institute of Supply Chain Management) Shipping Qualifications:
- Shipping Level 2
Develops key skills required for the student to move into a supervisory management or team leader role)
- Shipping Level 3
For students who wish to develop their knowledge of ports and shipping in order to advance into to a management role)
Shipping Level 5
Allows students to develop trade and freight management skills at a senior level)
Note: All IOSCM qualifications are recognised and approved by the highest UK government educational bodies and delivered in line with UK standards for quality and excellence.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.