International shipping courses online/ shipping industry career training in UK, England, London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Nigeria, South Africa, India, UAE, Qatar, the Middle East, Caribbean. International trade certificate & diploma qualification programmes by distance learning, logistics management, freight courses online..
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online: Earn a UK-accredited Shipping qualification from the comfort of your own home! Based in the Republic of Ireland, eBSI Export Academy's online / distance learning courses are taught in English and are available to students in the UK, U.S., and worldwide. Shipping courses include the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualification courses and the Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) qualification courses.
Email:Contact us below
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualification courses
eBSI provides you with the necessary information to help you prepare for the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) exams leading to the following qualifications.
- Background to Shipping: Background to Shipping is a flexible, online introductory course to the shipping business. You can start whenever you like and take as long as you like (up to 9 months) to complete the course.
- Foundation Diploma in Shipping: This course is designed for those who are either new to the industry, or do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations necessary for membership of the ICS, but do want to further their knowledge of the shipping industry.
- Advanced Diploma in Shipping: Designed for those who either have a limited working knowledge of the industry or do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations necessary for membership of ICS but do want to expand their understanding of the shipping industry.
- ICS Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE):
Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE) is the route to membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers – ICS. You need to pass exams in 7 subjects in order to complete PQE. • IOSCM (Institute of Supply Chain Management) Shipping Qualifications:
- Shipping Level 2
Develops key skills required for the student to move into a supervisory management or team leader role)
- Shipping Level 3
For students who wish to develop their knowledge of ports and shipping in order to advance into to a management role)
Shipping Level 5
Allows students to develop trade and freight management skills at a senior level)
Note: All IOSCM qualifications are recognised and approved by the highest UK government educational bodies and delivered in line with UK standards for quality and excellence.