Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence:
Immerse yourself in the exciting and innovative field of jewellery design in the heart of Florence - the historic capital of Tuscany in central Italy. Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school that provides a range of academic jewellery design courses to local and international students from around the globe. Choose from accredited Bachelor (BFA) and Masters (MFA) degree programs, 1-year academic courses, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• The Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• This accreditation validates the quality of the educational content of the courses offered by Alchimia.
Our Vision - Promoting Creative Learning:
• Our vision is the idea of structuring Alchimia more and more as a place that promotes and disseminates creative means of production and learning, with one foot in the arts (in the broadest sense) and one in technical and technological research (including industrial applications).
• In short, our vision is a permanent link between worlds often thought to be distant (from a geographical, sectoral, professional, and artistic perspective) but which potentially complement each other.
- Experienced & Qualified Teachers
Our experienced and qualified teachers pass not only technical skills on to students, but also their passion and dedication. This passion is essential to ensure a high level of teaching and preserve the uniqueness woven into each course.
- International Atmosphere
Alchimia's staff and students come from all over the world and it is also thanks to them that our “language” has acquired such a distinctive and strong identity.
- Merging Tradition and Innovation
Our first goal, or better, our mission, is to master, preserve, and spread traditional techniques—in particular those related to Italian cultural heritage—in order to develop, transform, and merge them into contemporary thinking and culture.
At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
Accredited Jewellery Degree Programs:
• Bachelor Of Fine Arts Degree in Contemporary Jewellery (2 Years)
• Master Of Fine Arts Degree: Major in Jewellery And Body Ornaments (2 Years)
1-Year Jewellery Design Courses:
• Jewellery Training Foundation (JTF)
• Advanced Jewellery Training
Short Intensive Jewellery Courses:
• Advanced Jewellery Techniques
• Basic Jewellery & Design
• Resin Jewellery
• Surface Treatment Of Metals
• Experimentation With Materials
• Precious Metals & Alloys
• Textile Techniques With Metal
• Weekend / Summer Courses..
Specific Contact Pages: - Short-term Jewellery Classes
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Piazza Piattellina 3/r, Florence, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.