Colleges in Italy: Colleges in Florence, Rome, Milan. Study abroad in Europe, diploma Programs, degree programs in English and Italian for international students. Facoltà di architettura, facoltà di chimica / farmacia in italia, facoltà di economia, di finanza..
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
3.Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.
Florence Design Academy (F.D.A.) is an international school providing academic and master's degree design courses in the center of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome). The F.D.A. is one of the best and futuristic design schools in Europe for its international award winner teachers and designers with amazing talent. Our school offers high quality equipment. The fusion of our technology and methods are the base of a professional career.
Florence Design Academy seeks to provide a unique and exciting specialist design education which is based on futuristic methods, but which challenges conventional concepts, processes and solutions in order to meet the needs of present and future generations of students. Education has a vital part to play in shaping the future of design.
Florence Design Academy is the choice for individuals who want to learn new technologies and artistic techniques in all the fields in which design is an important medium to communicate ideas. By studying abroad in Italy, you will have the opportunity to learn the Italian language and to discover the Italian culture, art and lifestyle.
NECA provides a unique and affordable opportunity to earn up to 18 credits per semester or 3-6 for the Summer program (upper division courses), experience Florence, and immerse yourself in Italian culture. High academic standards and individual attention. Students choose up to 6 interdisciplinary courses per semester or 1-2 for the Summer program from the following fields of study: Liberal Studies/Humanitites; Art History/Architecture/Studio Arts; Business/Economics; History/Political Science/Sociology; Italian Language/Italian Studies.
Architecture; Art History; Art/Fine Arts; Business; Creative Writing; Cultural and Regional Studies; Design; Economics; Environmental Management; Environmental Studies; Film; Foreign non-English Languages and Literature; History; Humanities; Interdisciplinary; Interior Design; International Relations; International Studies; Italian Language and Literature Studies; Landscape Architecture; Liberal Arts; Photography; Political Science and Politics; Sociology; Studio Art; Visual Arts; Women's Studies.
6.Swiss School Of Management - Leadership Study Abroad Program (LSAP)
Courses / Programs
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome. Among our MBA and BBA degree programs, we have founded the International Leadership Semester, which is an 89-day study abroad program in Rome, Italy. The semester is accredited and run by the Swiss School of Management and the European University of Rome, on the same campus as the Pontifical Regina Apostolorum College. It is an international program hosting men and women students from around the world, ages 18 – 25.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world. The program, available all year round, offers core classes in interdisciplinary leadership, leadership and Rome, and Bioethics. The teachers of all classes are the professors at the European University of Rome and the Swiss School of Management.
International Leadership Semester - 89-day study abroad program for international students from around the world, ages 18 – 25. The only program for intensive leadership development in a unique cultural experience. More personal growth, tools for achievement, and a lasting impact in the world.
• Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan provides a range of quality undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses, semester programs and summer courses in the field of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion marketing among others.
• Taught in English and Italian, our courses are available to students from Italy as well as international students.
• Milan is an internationally-renowned centre of fashion, and IED enjoys a strong relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Italian fashion business, the world’s largest concentration of clothing industrialists and creatives.
• Our fashion courses courses aim at training industry professionals and ensuring they have all the necessary skills to succeed - these skills range from the more purely creative to the strategic areas, from organisational to commercial aspects, from marketing to image and communications work.
• Conveniently located at N° 3 via Pompeo Leoni, our 4,000 m² facility is the largest structure in Italy devoted entirely to a school of fashion. It is situated in an area of the city that is now undergoing rapid property and urban development, close to our Via Pietrasanta campus.
With campuses in Rome and Florence, Accademia Italiana is a leading international college of art and design that provides artistic and professional training at a university and post-secondary level to students from all over Italy and from around the world. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
We offer a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts and design academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses (taught in English & Italian) and Italian language & culture programs.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualfication courses; On successful graduation you earn a BA (Hons) degree validated by the prestigious University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
Our art courses and Italian language and culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
Located in the heart of Milan's design district, Style Design College is a fashion and design career training institute that provides in-class and online Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics. Our Fashion Design courses can be taken online or on site, while our Fashion Stylist & Photography course is online only. We also provide comprehensive 8-week short courses in Fashion Illustration & Fashion Photography.
With a strong focus on collaborating with industry, the college programs focus on imparting vital, need-to-know skills for each career type while encouraging research and innovation to set graduates and the institution ahead of the competition.
Since its inception, the founders of SDC have sought to provide international, private education to a broad spectrum of nationalities and students in a constant effort to open access to leading higher education to the world.