CMC Makeup School, Dallas area:
Are you searching for summer makeup classes for teens in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? Conveniently located just 30 minutes north of Dallas, between Richardson and Garland TX, CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs, including two specialized summer makeup camps for teenage students (girls and boys).
Summer Makeup Courses for Teenagers:
All makeup and supplies are included in the cost of your program. When you register for both classes, you receive a $200 discount and a professional Makeup Brush set.
• Summer Beauty Camp for Teens:
Camp Duration: 5 days
Earn additional income by providing beauty makeup for your friends and family for special events, photoshoots, or prom! Program Content:
- Day 1: Intro to skin analysis, skin tones, skin care, corrective makeup and matching foundations.
- Day 2: Enhance beauty by highlighting and contouring for different face shapes.
- Day 3: Focus on Eyes: Learn the best techniques for the perfect cat eye / wing eyeliner, each eye shape, eye makeup application, false eyelash applications, working with glitters and loose pigments.
- Day 4: Instaglam Makeup: Learn high definition techniques for #nofilter glam makeup looks.
- Day 5: Makeup Mixology: The art of mixing formulas to create your own foundation, highlighters, blush, lipsticks and many amazing makeup products customized by you.
• Summer FX, Character and Body Painting Camp:
Camp Duration: 5 days
Earn additional income at weekends, during the summer, or at Halloween, Mardi Gras and other seasonal events. Provide incredible makeup looks for dress up events, private parties, photoshoots, Mardi Gras, Halloween and more! Program Content:
- Day 1: Learn to use professional make-up, waxes, and gels to create beginner trauma FX such as cuts, bruising, scratches, burns, black eyes, missing teeth and more.
- Day 2: Complete Halloween and popular character makeup looks. Learn about the products and safety, and practice application.
- Day 3: Body Painting: Pop art body painting & glow in the dark makeup.
- Day 4: Body Painting: Learn the tips and tricks to create the best sugar skulls.
- Day 5: Professional Photoshoot day. You may bring wigs or props if you have a specific look in mind and we will help you put it all together.
|Address: 9535 Forest Lane, Suite 102, Dallas, Texas 75243, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.