Tim Bodycare Massage School: Tim BodyCare is the leading National Massage Training School in Malaysia, with locations in Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur (KL). We offer international-standard ISO 9000 courses and services for massage and spa treatments. Our Certificate courses include Full Body Basic Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, and Facial Massage Therapy among many others. Our massage trainers are fully qualified and include a physiotherapist as our massage course trainer. Our professional massage courses are recognized internationally, and in Malaysia.
We deliver fully qualified courses, workshops and seminars to promote and educate the Malaysia public and therapists on the benefits and ethics of a well-trained massage in Malaysia. We also encourage and assist our trainees to find a bright career and extra income in the massage industry in Malaysia and around the world.
Courses include: - Full Body Basic Massage Certificate Course (includes Royal Thai Massage and Swedish Massage)
- Reflexology Massage Certificate Course
- Career in Massage Industry
- Sport Injuries Massage Certificate Course
- Post Pregnancy/ Post Natal Massage Certificate Course
- Facial Massage Certificate Course
- Male Health Certificate Course
- Senior Citizen Massage Certificate Course
- Aromatherapy Massage Certificate Course
Kick-Start Your Career as a Massage Therapist:
Becoming a massage therapist is an exciting, fun, and rewarding challenge in which you will experience life changing personal growth while creating a great career for yourself helping and caring for others. Massage is now enjoying a growing acceptance as an alternative healthcare.
More and more people are seeking massage for stress relief and management of pain. Now, if you ever have a desire to make healthcare as your key to success? Contact us today via our contact page to discover full & part-time career opportunities as a professional massage therapist.
Training Facilities: - Training room capable of handling 20 students
- Mini spa Operation management
- Hostel for International Students
- Student practical massage clinic for customers
- Customer welcoming, ending greetings training
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is an Internationally accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia.
• Led by an internationally experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for International purpose.
• You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Wellness Art Massage School provides a wide range of professional massage courses to meet any of your requirements. We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events.
• We are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
• Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. We also provide work experience with corporate clients as part of your training. Our corporate clients include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more.
Student Review: • "The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!" Reece, UK, background in fitness
Twintech University College is located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our Faculty Of Computer Science & Multimedia (FCSM) offers diploma and degree programs in the fields of computer science, multimedia, business information technology among others. The courses have a rich mix of technologies which includes programming, multimedia, business communication & research methodology. We believe that this breadth is vital in creating well rounded individuals capable of integrating technical skills into any number of potential career choices.
We deem that computer sciences and multimedia should combine the intellectual challenge with relatively competitive and evolving field with the excitement of mastering a rapidly changing and innovative technology. The programmes in FCSM are designed to span in theoretical and practical computer science and multimedia and depth in specialized area.
The university college is located just 9 miles north west of the famous twin towers of Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Less than a mile away towards the west is the Kepong Komuter (train station) that leads directly to the city centre.
- Foundation of Computer Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Multimedia
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- BIT (Hons) in Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)
GreenCity International College (GIC) in Kuala Lumpur is a leading higher education institution providing affordable, quality educational opportunities for Malaysian students, including bachelor degree courses, diploma courses, professional short courses and English language programmes. Our aim is to achieve a high level of employability for our graduates.
Greencity International College is the gateway to a superior learning experience of a lifetime to provide conducive campus environment for study and obtain a holistic education.
The disciplines offered by GIC include mobile communications, business management, accountancy and more. Most importantly, these courses give students the opportunity to pursue internationally recognized qualifications, without going overseas.
Our college is the first “Malaysian Education Centre” which provides 100% focus on the Green Environmental Academy. GIC is the only academy centre in Malaysia which carries a mission to offer a wide range of “Green Technology Education” for local and global markets.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited international university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin that offers a range of full-time and part-time Degree programs taught in English to international students and Thai natives.
• Study options include BBA, MBA, and General Bachelor Degree courses in a range of business, marketing, technology, and media specializations.
• Stamford utilizes the most innovative teaching and learning methods, with courses designed to be as supportive and “student-centric” as possible.
• This focus, combined with small class sizes, allows for more individual attention to be given to each student, leading to a gradual increase in English language confidence and proven, quantifiable outcomes.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degree programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
Student Testimonial: "The courses are interesting and not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips." - Petr, Czech Republic, MBA student
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs taught in English:
MBA Programs Full-time (12 months) & part-time (18 months)
• Marketing Management
• Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees 3 yrs study + internship • International Business Administration
• International Business Management
• International Hotel Management
Further Bachelor Degrees • Creative Media Design
• Information Technology
• Broadcast & Journalism
• Advertising & Public Relations
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur
Courses / Programs
Situated in Kuala Lumpur, The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is one of Malaysia’s premier private universities. We provide a wide range of Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses in a variety of technical and creative fields such as Electronic Engineering, International Business Management, Media Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and more.
Our University is one where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles in business and society globally.
APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and international levels. We provide access to world-class resources across a wide range of disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for graduates.
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- B.Sc. in Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. in Media Informatics
- B.Sc. in Computer Games Development
- B.Sc. in Web Media Technology
- B.Eng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BA International Business Management
- BA in Media Marketing
- BA Accounting and Finance...
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking