Wellness Art Massage School, Kuala Lumpur:
Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Wellness Art is an internationally accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia. Led by an internationally experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for international purpose. You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students.
• Professional Training:
With more than 17 years of experience and a medical background, we are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
We pride ourselves on supplying our students with the best massage skills and knowledge in the industry. Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. Knowing that you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling.
• Flexible Schedules:
We know our students have busy lives, so we provide flexible classes for your busy schedule. This is ideal for students who are working full-time, busy dads and mums, and international students.
• Placement Services:
We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events. These events will help you to earn money and gain further hands-on experience. Many of our graduates have found jobs or started their own business.
• Dedicated Teachers:
Our experienced instructors are enthusiastic and dedicated to teaching the highest level of massage and bodywork to each student. We support our students’ success as well as our graduates’ lifelong learning.
• International Students Welcome:
A handful of international students attend from countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, Iran, Singapore, and Thailand to name a few. They enjoy the busy city and culture that Kuala Lumpur offers.
Wellness Art Massage School has emerged as one of the most reputable massage training school in Malaysia. We are located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur (KL), you can either drive or take the public transport LRT train to the central of KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre/ Twin Tower).
Certified Massage Therapy Courses & Workshops:
Whether you want to learn massage as a hobby to spoil your family and friends, start a massage career, or enhance your existing massage therapy skills, we have a course to suit you!
Professional Massage Courses:
• Swedish Thai Massage
• Hand and Foot Reflexology
Advanced Massage Courses:
• Senior Citizen Massage
• Sports Injury Massage
• Pre & Post Natal Massage
• Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Short Courses / Workshops:
• De-Stress Workshop
• Lower Back Pain Workshop
• Head, Neck & Shoulder Treatment
• Anatomy & Physiology Theory Education
We support our massage course students by enrolling them into our corporate training programs which is part of our core curriculum. Our corporate clients in Kuala Lumpur include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more international companies.
Gaining Career Skills for a Bright Future:
The goal of our massage programs is to not just have you prepared for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world. We also offer consultations to our graduates who wish to pursue massage as their new career to help ensure your success in this industry wherever you decide to work around the world.
• "My background is in fitness and i wanted to provide massage alongside my fitness as i believe they compliment each other. The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!"
• "Out of personal interest I wanted to start learning massage. I was a bit nervous at first, but I was pleasantly suprised by the very warm welcome! I immediately felt part of a family! The trainers here have endless patience. I passed with an excellent mark!
If you feel you would like to learn this beautiful skill of giving, do not hesitate, they will guide you through step by step and take their time to let you learn at your own pace. I am now starting my 2nd course and I look very much forward to that!"
• "Thank you Jo, you are my inspiration. I'm a single mother with 3 children; it was difficult for me to work in an 8 hour job. My financial situation has changed after learning massage courses with Jo, now I earn at least $3000 per month. I am able to also spend more time with my dear children because of the flexibility."
• “I am so happy to know Pauline; also I’ve learnt the correct massage technique from her. Since learning the massage course, I have helped so many people with muscle aches and relaxation.
Not only have I earned extra income with the massage skills, I also made many friends in class and remain friends after course have completed. We still meet up regularly to catch up and follow Pauline for her corporate massage programs.”
• “I learnt massage therapy under Pauline; I learnt Swedish Thai Massage, Reflexology Massage and Sport Injury Massage.
Seeing my enthusiasm in massage, Pauline also trained me as a Massage Trainer. There have been many changes in me since I started the course; I have earned more as a massage therapist and even more as a massage trainer.
I have also expanded in my circle of friends and made so many true friends whom I still keep dearly in my life. I also feel more confident and am grateful to have a skill that heals and help people relax. I highly recommend all learning massage from Wellness Art; after all, it changed my life!"
• “Thank you Pauline. Words cannot express what happened over the few weeks of time spent with you and the group of classmates, you would be aware of what you have ignited in us all.
Thank for your courage in being who you are, it was an honour to have the privilege of learning something so sacred from such a beautiful soul.
What a group of amazing people, we became good friends after a few classes. You are a beautiful teacher and I thank you for sharing your gifts with me. I am looking forward to the next advance course.”
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Lot 4.107, 4th Floor, Jalan Ampang, Wisma Central, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.