Wellness Art Massage School, Kuala Lumpur:
Conveniently situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur for both local and international students & travelers, Wellness Art is an accredited massage therapy school in Malaysia which has been a leader in massage education for over 20 years. Led by an internationally-experienced Master Physiotherapist, we provide a range of professionally-certified massage courses that are recognised by the Malaysian government for international purpose. You will learn from the best massage courses which will ensure your success in a rapidly growing massage industry. We welcome international students from around the world.
• Professional Training:
With more than 17 years of experience and a medical background, we are passionate about teaching the correct techniques for therapeutic and healing massage, and incorporate physiotherapy medical knowledge to help ensure both receiver and giver of massage are well protected.
We pride ourselves on supplying our students with the best massage skills and knowledge in the industry. Our classes are hands-on to ensure all techniques are learnt properly. Knowing that you've been taught by the best is an empowering feeling.
• Flexible Schedules:
We know our students have busy lives, so we provide flexible classes for your busy schedule. This is ideal for students who are working full-time, busy dads and mums, and international students.
• Placement Services:
We help our graduate trainees with placement services and corporate events. These events will help you to earn money and gain further hands-on experience. Many of our graduates have found jobs or started their own business.
• Dedicated Teachers:
Our experienced instructors are enthusiastic and dedicated to teaching the highest level of massage and bodywork to each student. We support our students’ success as well as our graduates’ lifelong learning.
• International Students Welcome:
International students have attended from countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, Iran, Singapore, and Thailand to name a few. Our students enjoy the busy city and culture that Kuala Lumpur has to offer the cultural traveler.
Wellness Art Massage School has emerged as one of the most reputable massage training school in Malaysia. We are located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur (KL), you can either drive or take the public transport LRT train to the central of KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre/ Twin Tower).
Certified Massage Therapy Courses & Workshops:
Whether you want to learn massage as a hobby to spoil your family and friends, start a massage career, or enhance your existing massage therapy skills, we have a course to suit you!
Professional Massage Courses:
• Signature Full Body Massage
• Thai Yoga Massage
• Aromatherapy Massage
• Hand and Foot Reflexology
Advanced Massage Courses:
• Sports Injury Massage
• Senior Citizen Massage
• Pre & Post-Natal Massage
• Lymphatic Drainage Massage
• Massage for people with Special Needs / Autism.
Short Courses / Workshops:
• De-Stress Workshop
• Hand / Foot massage
• Stomach massage
• Lower Back Pain Workshop
• Head, Neck & Shoulder Treatment
• Anatomy & Physiology Theory Education
We support our massage course students by enrolling them into our corporate training programs which is part of our core curriculum. Our corporate clients in Kuala Lumpur include Google, JP Morgan, Ferrari, Shell, HP and more international companies.
Gaining Career Skills for a Bright Future:
The goal of our massage programs is to not just have you prepared for what's ahead, but to instill a sense of confidence which you will take with you into the real world. We also offer consultations to our graduates who wish to pursue massage as their new career to help ensure your success in this industry wherever you decide to work around the world.
• "My background is in fitness and I wanted to provide massage alongside my fitness as I believe they compliment each other. The classes are small which gives you lots of personal attention ensuring your techniques are all correct, as well as being very professional and knowledgeable. We also had lots of fun! I highly recommend this school if you want to learn professional massage from true professionals!"
- Reece, UK
• "Thank you Jo, you are my inspiration. I'm a single mother with 3 children; it was difficult for me to work in an 8 hour job. My financial situation has changed after learning massage courses with Jo, now I earn freelance at least $3000 per month. I am able to also spend more time with my dear children because of the flexibility."
- Kamasiah, Malaysia
• “Bumped into Wellness Art's courses out of curiosity, and am truly blessed to be showered with the love and positive vibes of all the amazing people at the centre, the instructors, and the classmates.
I took my lessons with experienced instructors who are professional, encouraging and kind. We enjoyed the convenient location of the centre, and of course, the flexible training schedules, that comes with theories, practical sessions and lots of love and laughter. Thank You for the amazing adventure with the wellness art family.”
- Elaine, Malaysia
• “Signed up for their 2 course package (Aromatherapy and Reflexology). I have no regrets at all. It was a wonderful experience from the get-go. Very friendly and approachable bunch. Both courses were trained by Jesamine. Can’t ask for a better trainer. She was highly dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable. She has definitely set the bar High”
- Kuhan, New Zealand
• “I’ve learnt massage and natural healing from many schools around the world before, in Europe, Australia and in Asia. The massage classes here are incomparable, this is the BEST school to date! The teachers are inspiring who teach from the heart. Initially I started with one course, then continued with another foot reflex and sports massage courses because i Love It!”
- Felipe, Spain
• "Out of personal interest I wanted to start learning massage. I was a bit nervous at first, but I was pleasantly surprised by the very warm welcome! I immediately felt part of a family! The trainers here have endless patience. I passed with an excellent mark!
If you feel you would like to learn this beautiful skill of giving, do not hesitate, they will guide you through step by step and take their time to let you learn at your own pace. I am now starting my 2nd course Sports Massage and I look very much forward to that!"
- Karolien, Belgium
• “It was not easy looking for a place that offers pre and post-natal massage courses that are based on scientific reasoning and adaptable with both traditional and modern practices. Wellness Art Centre was the only place I could find. My trainer, Nik was very thorough with the training and her many years of experience adds value to the training. Would definitely recommend anyone who would love to help new mother's out there by learning effective and professional massage.”
- Lavinia, Physiotherapist
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Lot 4.107, 4th Floor, Jalan Ampang, Wisma Central, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.